Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by @SupremeTaekoo ! Thanks for your request and sorry if it's quite bad (And long). I was deciding if I should publish it or not because I'm not quite proud of this one. I think it's cliché and the characters are OOC since I didn't watch the anime yetand I haven't got them in the game.
And...maybe I have play too much at Fire Emblem Awakening...

I hope you like it or else, sorry if it was bad again.

________________________________

- In Chaldea -
- 3rd POV -

Today is your usual day. You have to retrieve embers, QP and materials for the servants. You don't have any powerful servant yet but you're glad to work with the others.

"Senpai, Da Vinci-san wants to talk to you." Mash said and you see her with Da Vinci.
"I would like you to try out my new summoning system." Da Vinci said. You remember all this moment where you wasted your saint quartz and summon tickets to get...copies. It was traumatizing.
"But I don't wanna Da Vinci-san..." You complained.
"It's alright ! It's free and who knows who you will summon !" Da Vinci said. You guess you don't have a choice. After all, it's free so it will be a waste if you refuse.

- In the summoning room -

"Okay ! What should I do next ?" You asked Da Vinci.
"Do like you always do !" Da Vinci answered through the intercom.
You really don't want to do it but maybe the new summoning system is better.
"Here I go !" You said and you started the summon.

While you're focusing on the summoning, you see someone you don't recognize—wait there's two persons ?!

Critical alert ! Critical alert !

"(Y/N) ! You need to leave !" Da Vinci said.
"No, I don't want to let it unfinished !" You said and you tried to continue to focus. You can feel like you can get sent off at any moment.
"Senpai ! Please, leave now ! Who knows what will happen to you ?" You heard Mash through the intercom. You would like to listen her advice but you can't move your body. It's like you want to see the results.
"S-Sorry but I can't—" You feel a sudden force pushing you to the wall and knocking you out.

- A few hours later -
- In your room -

"—she awake yet ?"
"I—think so."

You started to wake up but you still feel numb.
'Where am I...?' You thought and you see two persons. 'Mash ? Da Vinci ?' You tried to recognize these persons.

"Ah ! She's awake !" One of them is surprised.
You finally see very well and you recognize a blonde girl and a black-haired girl.
'Who are they ?' You thought. You can't guess them.
"I'm relief to see you waking up." The blonde said. "Master~" She said and she clings to you.
"W-What are you doing ?!" The other one said. "She just woke up !" She tried to pull the blonde.
"Don't you see I'm trying to get closer to her ?" The blonde said.

"Wait up wait up ! Time out !" You said. They stopped squabbling and looked at you. "Who are you ?" You asked them.
"I know it's a little bit late but my name is Ereshkigal. I'm a lancer and the mistress of the nether world." The blonde said. "And the other one is nobody." She said quickly.