Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)

Yahallo~!

So this one was requested by @TYBG48 ! Thanks for your request and sorry for the late.

The ending was honestly hard than I thought plus the school thing and the f••king medicine which put me like I had a hungover (even though I don't drink alcohol at all.)

I don't quite remember about the characters so sorry in advance if it's too much OOC.

I think I can skip what I have in my mind (maybe I should make a random book) so let's go !

...I really need to sleep right now. (~4 a.m)

======================

- 3rd POV -

Since last year, you had finished your studies and right now, you're traveling to different cities with your bike but unfortunately, you couldn't find your dream job. It's often boring or bad so you left all the jobs you did.

Before you left for the university a few years ago, your family were worried about you as your siblings were sad but you reassured them you will manage on your own and you will send letters for them but among them, only one person is still sad, Ruri.

You were 16 and she was 10 back when you had to leave and she got quite attached to you. She always tried to get your attention but you were often busy with the studies. There's some moments when you're looking at her watching the animes and especially Maschera. She usually comes to you and told you she wants to be like the characters and you really find her cute and you told her she can if she can do some sewing. At first, she doesn't understand but you taught her the basics after you took your time to study it before.

Today is the day where you will visit your family after years later. The reason is you wanted to take a break from searching jobs and you also need to replenish the bike's fuel and unfortunately, you couldn't find any driving service nearby.

When you got here, you let your bike in front of the house and when you walked ahead, you felt nostalgic when you laid your eyes on your family's house. You remembered some nice moments with everyone. You really want to come back to those moments.

Hopefully, you still had the keys with you so you unlocked the door and you saw nobody but you beard some kids playing on the superior floor. You smiled while you entered into the house and after you left your shoes, you went to the next floor while you're noticing the house didn't change at all.

After you went to the next floor, you saw one of the door widely opened and like you expected, some kids were playing in their room. You remembered they are your young siblings. When they fell down and laughed, they noticed you and they let out their smile happily.

"Big brother is here !!" The young girls shouted as they ran toward you before they hugged you and made you fall.

"Oh you two, you already grew up so much !" You told them and you were all laughing.

"Hey hey ! Let's play something !" One of the sister asked and you decided to play with them.

- Kuroneko's POV -

I was with Kyousuke and everyone else in some cafés Saori wanted us to go together. We ended up with me arguing with Kirino about the animes. She still doesn't understand the true beauty of Maschera and she's always on with her moe things and cetera. And so, I decided to bring her along with the others to my house to prove I'm right.