Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)

Yahallo everyone !

I feel better thanks to a peaceful sleeping, a good coffee and a franchise I came back and I enjoyed : Senran Kagura

I feel better thanks to a peaceful sleeping, a good coffee and a franchise I came back and I enjoyed : Senran Kagura. (By the way, my favorite character is Murasaki.)
But I'm still worried about my HDD. I hope nothing wrong happened to it. So some requests I got need to wait until I got my HDD back which is Little Witch Academia and Sakura Spirits.

Anyway, yay ! A new update since one-two days after the last one ! So nobody requested it. I only want to put all my feelings toward my best characters !

By the way, I made something at the end so I hope you will enjoy it !

Without waiting, let's-a-go !

—————————————

- 3rd POV -

You're (L/N) (Y/N), a member of a rare specie among humans. You're like them but the only difference is you can use magics with mana. Your family and your ancestors were searching about the existence of the mana and its presence through the world in a little village in (Y/C). You learnt to cast the elemental magic and the nature. Everything is alright until a certain girl from To L•••-•• or maybe from Tou••• Pro•••• or...a loli from Ko••Suba managed to destroy the village (by mistake ?).

Fortunately, your parents managed to escape and they were living in a village full of normal human. Your mother gave you birth and you and your parents were living happily until the moment where you unleashed your first magic in public. People went crazy and asked you and your parents about magics and they even asked you to do some magics show. Your parents can't bear it so they left the village.

Unfortunately, your father got a mortal disease during the trip and before he died peacefully, he told you and your mother to try to help people with magics if necessary but you don't show them in front of people. He doesn't want you to get into troubles but he will make sure to stay on your side wherever you go.

Now, you're living in Japan. You found it's a peaceful country with its rich cultures and its wonderful landscapes. You're a 15 years old and you will be enrolled in a school because of the laws.

- In front of the Hanasakigawa Girls' High School -
- Your POV -

My first day in a normal school...
I was really looking forward this day because it will be my first time to go in a school where magics don't exist and I will surely enjoy my years.
Thanks to the help of the government, my mother and I got enough of money to buy a house and pay the fee so I can enter into this only girl school. I could go to a public one but it could be a risk if anyone finds out about my magics.