Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)

Yahallo guys ! ( ^^)

So first, sorry for the late, I got a huge writer's block back then for two-three days and I had family matters so it was hard to focus.

And I got interested into two series :
- Kara no Kyoukai (Gardens of Sinners)
- Persona 5

And I got back into M.U.G.E.N. since one month. It's a wonderful (and free) fighting game.

And note to self, do not write one-shots ahead.

Anyway, the old requester wanted a sequel and I accepted it ! I should remember that making a sequel is hard.

What to say about it...?
Quite long ? Like 5900 words ?
It may be...cliché ? And it can be repetitive like I sometimes wrote the same words again and again.

Please kill me, I wrote it at near 3 o'clock A.M.
Plus, I'm not confident about the middle part and maybe the last part, it's quite rushed.
Plus plus, I feel like it's not on the same level of the last one. ;-;

Anyway, just enjoy it and let's go !

——————————————

- In the living room -
- 3rd POV -

It's been a few months since the date.
Today is a fine day. You're feeling the sunbeam heating your body through the window and you're watching, or rather, listening to the TV. You're thinking about how happy you're with your cute and kind wife, Shimamura Uzuki but recently, you couldn't help but feel worried because you sometimes heard your wife moaning in pain and when she led you, she sometimes felt nausea and most importantly, you noticed her belly got not a lot bi bigger when you hugged her from behind. Maybe she got fat.

"Darling, I made something for you." You heard your wife talking and a plate was put on the table. She picked one of them and she handed it in front of your face. You can smell something sweets. "Say aaah~" You opened your mouth and you ate it. You really love the taste and you recognized it's—
"Is this a cookie ?" You asked him and she smiled and nodded.
"Yes darling ! And besides, it's your favorite flavor !" She said happily and after a while, you managed to get an another one and you ate it. You confirmed it's your favorite flavor.
"Thanks Uzuki. You're so kind !" You said and you heard her giggling.
"Oh don't say that darling~ You will embarrass me~" She said while she can't help but giggling happily. She noticed it's nearly time for her to go to work. "Sorry darling but I need to go to work."
"Alright, I will wait for you." You said and you smiled. She smiled back and she pecked on your cheek before she left while humming.

Too bad she can't stay with you but you can't work and you need money to pay the rent. Maybe you can try to be useful for her. After all, she did all the tasks so she could get a nice break.

Is what you thought but with your current state, you don't know what to do but what you're sure about is the fact you're on her side is already enough.

"Well, I guess it will be a usual day." You said before you go back listening to the TV.

- Meanwhile : with Uzuki -
- In the kindergarten -
- Uzuki's POV -