Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood

Yahallo !
Well...I will try something new since @ExtremeAnimeX wanted.
I thiiink it's quite good. Maybe a little little little bit cliché. I don't know.
Let me know your opinion.

Oh, in case you don't know who is Prinz Eugen or/and Hood (which I highly doubt because Azur Lane is in English), this one is Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane Version)

And this one is Hood.

For the secondary characters, go search it through the internet

Anyway, like you know, warning : blood and violence.
Now, enjoy !

___________________________

- Tonight -
- In (Y/N)'s room -
- 3rd POV -

The night is peaceful.
Everyone is sleeping under their cover.
But there's one person who stays awake.
"Commander." This person went to her commander's room. Maybe she wants to sleep with her. Or...stealing her outfits and underwear.
"What is it...?" The commander started waking up. She can't see who it is because of the darkness and can't recognize the voice.
"Can I sleep with you ?" The person asked.
"Yes, come in..." The commander said.
She makes place on the bed so the person can sleep next to her. She doesn't care who asked her and in any case, she will always accept. propositions like that from the girls...besides a few dangerous girls.
"Thanks." The person said and went besides her commander.
"Good night..." The commander said and started sleeping.
The person hugs her and smiles.
"I love you commander..."

- The next morning -

The chirping of the birds wake the commander.
"It's already the morning ?" She started waking up.
Her name is (L/N) (Y/N). A commander who worked very hard to be...a commander.
She wanted this job because she wants to work like her father and ends the war.