Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)

Yaha—*sigh*
Sorry if I sighed, I'm not feeling good recently. In case you didn't read my message, my beloved hard drive disk got trouble and I already sent it to a computer engineer. Honestly, I don't want to redo my one worth year of work. As a consequence, my quality of writing and my imagination got bad and I think it's gotten worse. I may need to edit this one-shot.

Plus, I feel like the books I published recently doesn't have any...review ? I know it's an IDOLM@STER but I feel like nobody enjoy them. So I'm starting to feel insecure and not confident at 70% and at the same time, pessimist. I even want to cry and throw up because of the reasons above and the stress I'm accumulating. I wish I can talk with someone in this platform...

Back to the story since nobody care about what I wrote above. This one was requested by @FlameTaurus. Thanks for your request.

I don't know if it's good. *sigh*
I hope you will enjoy it. Let's start it now because nobody care about what I wrote.

———————————

- In the school idol club -
- 3rd POV -

It's after school time and students are in their respectives club. For the members of Muse, they are searching a new type of music for their new song.

"How about a calm one ?" The archer suggested to everyone.
"No, we already did it more than once." The student council president said.
"Well, what about a love one ?" The bread lover suggested and Eli sighed.
"Honoka, we already did it. Besides, it seems Umi..." She paused and everyone looks at Umi who's flustered.
"Okay, so what about a scary one ?" Honoka suggested once again and everyone sighed.
"Do you really think an idol could do that ?" Nico asked her.
"Yeah~! I saw one with Shirasaka Ko••• from 346 Production and one with the 765 MILLION ALLSTARS !"
"...What ?"

Meanwhile, Maki is trying to get an idea. She thought about a song for children, for workers, to motivate people but nobody work. The last option could be good but it's already used.

"Hey, I have an idea." Nozomi said and everyone focused their attention onto her.
"What is it ?" Nico asked.
"You will see~ Just let me everything !" Nozomi said and everyone can't help but be worried.

- Meanwhile : in your apartment -

You're a man who was born in (Y/C). You decided to live in Japan after you got your job as a DJ. The reason you went here is because you want to show the kind of music you can play.

While you're relaxing, you received a call from someone who guided you in this country.

"Hello ? Nozomi ?"
"Hi (Y/N)-kun ! How's your day ?" She asked you.
"Well, everything is alright." You told her your normal and usual day. "So why did you call me ?"
"Well, I may need your help as a...you know."

Normally, you will ask money but for her, she's an exception because she helped you to get used to this country and you think of her as your true first friend in this country.

"Alright, tell me the coordination and I will come." You told her and so she told you this place.

- A few weeks later : in Nishikino's 2nd house -
- Maki's POV -