Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)

Hi again ! (Or just hi if you didn't read the last one.)
Yes ! It's a double update ! (If you read the last one)
Maybe you can consider it as a Christmas present (or not).
Okay, stop talking. (No, you stop talking)
Oh shut up—!!

I would like to thank @Perkaholic_Gum for helping me to get ideas (and inspiration).
And...I will just break the logic and physics of this story so sorry if I didn't manage it well and here I go—!!
(By the way, I finished it at 03:40 am so it's normal if the end went yolo)

- XX years ago -
- At midnight -
- 3rd POV -

This day is the day where Santa Claus comes to give gifts to good children.
In this story, five girls are looking for the Santa Claus at their home...

- At Toyama's residence -

Here, two little girls are very impatients and wait in front of their chimney.
"Are you sure Santa Claus will come ?" The younger of the family, Toyama Asuka, whispered to her older sister.
"Yeah ! Aa-chan ! I'm sure he will come !" The older sister, Toyama Kasumi, answered while whispering.

Normally, they should be sleeping but instead, they stay awake to meet Santa in flesh.
"But isn't mom gonna get mad on us if we stay awake ?" Asuka asked worried.
"Everything is alright ! All we need to do is to pretend to sleep here !" Kasumi responded proudly.
'I don't think it will work...' Asuka thought and tried to accept her sister's idea by nodding.

While they are talking, outside, there are two people who are riding a sleigh in the sky with reindeers.
Well, without any surprise, it's obviously Santa Claus and optionally, his elf.
But in reality, it's a person who got assigned to be Santa in this country and got helped by her best friend who became an elf.
These persons are a student, (L/N) (Y/N) and her best friend, (BF/N).

The question is why are they bringing gifts ?

Well, a few weeks ago, (Y/N) received a letter from a certain Santa.
At first, she didn't believe it but when she opened the letter, her outfits suddenly get changed into Santa costume.
Then, her best friend came at her house and said she received the same type of letter and became an elf.

Hopefully, they can hide their identities and they can still go to school.
For the gifts, (Y/N) gets them with the sleigh when it's nearly Christmas.

Anyway, (Y/N) and (BF/N) gives gifts to the children and after a few minutes, they arrived to the Toyama's residence.
"This is the Toyama's family. There are two children with their parents" (BF/N) read the list of people.
"Okay ! Let's give the gifts to the young Toyama." (Y/N) parked the sleigh next to the chimney and she was about to leave it but her friend stopped her.
"Wait, I can heard people down here." (BF/N) said. "Let's come back later alright ?"
(Y/N) sighed but smiled.
"Alright !" (Y/N) get back to the sleigh and drove to the next residence.

- At the Ichigaya's residence -

(Y/N) and (BF/N) arrived to the Ichigaya's residence.
"So this is the Ichigaya. There are only two people : one child and her grandmother." (BF/N) read the list again.