Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)

Hey guys—I mean : Yahallo !

It's been a while isn't it—wait, I'm writing the same thing I posted in my message board (that nobody read because I forgot to send a notification to my followers.)

I feel like I'm a ghost right now but someone requested something a few minutes ago and made me happy to see at least someone recognized my presence here !

By the way, I may publish something else. It's a yandere one-shot in case you want it.

Anyway, I did promise about an one-shot about Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga nai but I nearly done it. I just need to fix some parts before publishing it.

Sorry if my writing has gotten bad now. You know the same excuses.

Huh...I guess that's all ? Azur Lane's fist episode looks good ! I'm looking for the second episo—oh wait, it's already out—!!

Little warning : it can be angst. Maybe.
And it doesn't quite follow the story. In case you're confused.

=====================

- In a laboratory -
- Your POV -

Today, I'm checking the documents I got recently. I heard from my colleagues there will be a new thing to examine. I don't mind it because I'm already used to do it and after all, it's my job. I saw people coming with eggs I don't recognize. They are like half of your height and their color are very different from what I saw until now.

"Here's the eggs you will look after." A man said.

"They all came from the dimensional monsters. The units managed to get them after the Dragon died so make sure to examine them and send the data to the UNION." He said before he left.

You let out a sigh and you looked to your colleague. They all looked both curious and scared. You understood them because the dimensional monsters are the humanity's enemies and having eggs from them in the same room is quite scary but you hoped you will managed to do it without dying.

- A few days later -

I'm looking the eggs in the research lab. I read the reports about the eggs and I learnt they usually hatch on a normal condition however, my colleagues were tempted to make some test on the eggs like changing the temperature, the pressure and anything else. They let me one of the eggs and they told me it will be the negative test AKA there won't be any test on it just to make sure if the report I read was true.

Today, I learnt the eggs my colleagues took got broken and there's nothing but fluid and supposedly a foetus in each of them. It kinda disgust me because of the smell and of how disgusting it was just by looking them. I hope the egg I have won't be like the others.

I heard a cracking sound from the egg. I checked it while my colleagues came to see the hatching and the egg exploded with smoke. I can't see very well and I can smell a very bad odor from it. I managed to see a small figure within the smoke and after one of the colleague turn the vent on, I saw a little girl with a horn on her forehead and more on her head sleeping on her side. I noticed there's no liquid and at all. Maybe they already evaporated into this smoke.