Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)

Yahallo !

Yes, it's a double update and yes, I need to sleep.

So this one was requested by @AussieUchihaHuntsman
Thanks for your request and sorry for the lateness. ( >~<)

Fun fact : the last update of this one-shot was about two month ago.
Reason : it's always hard to find an ending.
So sorry if the ending is quite cliché or whatever. All I need now is sleeping. ( >~<)
Enjoy !

I missed Battle Girl High School...( ;-;)

===============

- 3rd POV -

You're a student from a certain high school. You're very shy especially toward girls because you weren't used to talk to them. For the boys, you're less shy with them for the opposite reason but you're still shy.

At school, you don't have any specific reputation but your classmates find you cute because of your shyness and when girls went to talk to you, you usually stuttered and it ended up with you running away from them.

It's nearly the end of school and you're worried that you couldn't manage to get over your shyness. But hopefully, you overheard your classmates who talked about a shrine temple. You learnt that it can grant any wish only if you exchange something as valuable as the wish.

You asked your elder sister who graduated two years ago and she told you the route to go. From what she said, the shrine is in a forest and is quite far from school. If only you also had a map to help you...

After one rough hour, you finally managed to find the shrine. While you go up the stairs, you felt someone were staring at you. You felt your heart going faster because of how nervous you are. After all, it's your first time to go in a shrine on your own but you couldn't help but feel the same stare along the way.

When you finally entered, you noticed there's nobody here only a big room and nobody's here. There's only a saisen box (wooden coin box). You got out your wallet and you dropped some coins like 1000 yen inside the box and you started to pray with your eyes closed.

"Please make me less shy before the end of school." You muttered your wish.

When you opened your eyes, a woman suddenly got here in front of you which made you scared and fell on the floor. She has pale purple hair, amber eyes but what's got your attention is her purple horns and a big tail surrounded by chains.

"You're quite interesting. Why did you make this wish ?" The woman started to talk.

"I-It's because—I-I'm sorry !" You stopped when you noticed her outfit which cover barely her breasts and her crotch. You hided your eyes to avert them from her barely naked body.

"...I see your problem. You have some troubles with women right ?" She asked you and you nodded in agreement.

"Well first, stop hiding your eyes. It's quite rude toward me." She told you and you tried to uncover your eyes and glanced at her but you couldn't.

"I-It's impossible for me !" You said and you heard her sighed.

"I guess there's no choice. In any way, it's impossible for me to grant your wish. It's must be your will who should overcome it." She said and you thought you're not able.

"B-But still, it's impossible for me to do it." You said and she sighed once again and she got an idea.

"Maybe I should send you to them." She muttered and you suddenly felt numbed while your body is falling toward the ground. You tried to keep your eyes opened but you couldn't and you went unconscious.