Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by @PaulTiteuf360 ! (Are you French by chance ?) Thanks for your request !

Well, it's my first attempt to make a fluff story. (the [F] means "Fluff", not "insert any words starting with F like F••k or...Futanari")
So it will be less less less longer than usual. Plus, fluff means more cute things and less story so first attempt to try to less focus on making a story and focus on cute things (according to BenjaXx AKA ExtremeAnimeX and his Internet) (It's really hard to hold me back)

Also, I don't know about the "enjoy the feeling of her leather gloves" so sorry if this is bad or not enough. m( )m

Anyway, I hope you will like it ! I did the best I can !

And let's go !

________________________

- Morning : In your room -
- 3rd POV -

The sun rises and its heat reach you on your bed. You're an ordinary little boy aged of six years old who was born in a normal family but unfortunately, your parents were killed by the abyssal fleets in the place. You managed to flee away until you met a ship girl, a gentle and caring one : Mutsu.

She was on patronage with her sister, Nagato and some other ship girls until the enemies attacked the place and killed a few civilian. The girls stopped their patronage to defend the civilian and Mutsu stayed with Nagato until she saw you.

She asked you where's your parents but you told her they were killed and you don't have any parents anymore. Mutsu planned to take you to an orphanage but she thought it won't be a good idea because there's still a risk you will be killed there. So she told you she will raise you and you nodded.

(Sorry but I had to make a minimum of background story)

What you remember the most about her is the touching of her gloves. Each time she gave you a pat on your head, you feel comfortable. It's like she's relaxing your mind.

Back to the story.

Because of the sun and its shining light, you growl while your eyes opened up.
"Good morning (Y/N)." You heard your guardian greeting you. You lift your back from your bed and you see her coming with a tray of plates of breakfast. "Here's your breakfast." She said and she put it on your laps.

The breakfast is composed of pancakes and a glass of (F/F) juice. You start to eat your breakfast while Mutsu is watching you with a smile. For her, she didn't have any knowledge about taking care of a child but she asked her friends to learn it and to tell them about you. They were not surprised because they know that one day, it will happened because of her caring.

"How's the food ?" She asked you while keeping her smile.
"Delicious !" You answered her with a happy smile and she chuckled happily.

While you're eating, Mutsu is thinking about each day she spent with you. You were insecure when you went to her navy base because you're the only boy there and the admiral who's in control is a young woman. You thought there is only male admirals but you were wrong.

It was quite hard for you to live because many rooms are only for girls like toilets or bathroom so you had to wait until the rooms for man got installed for you. Meanwhile this waiting, you asked Mutsu to get a bath and she put on a blindfold on your eyes (like a certain anime like...T• L•••-R•) and she washed you. For the toilets, unfortunately, you had to do it outside.