Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)

Hi guys !
This one was requested by @ThariqBarhi — Thanks for your request.

It's been since months I was not very active. In fact, I was active but mostly as a reader since I was focusing on studies so I couldn't write a lot of things.

There might be errors but I will check it later after I will get some sleep first because it's 04:00 am although I wanted to watch Hana Macchia's Pokemon live stream since she's actually doing it but prioritize to rest first.

Well, I hope you will enjoy it !

PS : Virtual Youtubers are great x)

=========================

- In your house -
- 3rd POV -

You're looking to the outside of the world. You can see a land full of grass and flowers and a tree with a swing. You moved out from the Kagutsuchi for various reasons but the most important is :

"You were here ?" A calm voice appeared and various gentle steps can be heard.

You turned back to see a girl with her long and elegant blond braid hair along with her ahoge, her pretty blue sky eyes and a little smile. She's Es Mitsurugi and she's your wife.

You looked back to the landscape. When you were born, an unfortunate fate took away your voice so you couldn't talk at all. People mistook you by mixing deaf and mute so they usually do their language signs or write something to "communicate" with you even though you can hear them.

Back when you were at the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi, a big city among the others Hierarchical City, you were a young writer. You write mostly books and fairy tales for children which is linked to disabled people. You want the next generations to care about the disabled people without looking down to them. After all, you were one of those disabled people in this world.

"I made the breakfast, you can come if you want." Es said before she left to the kitchen.

After a while of looking outside, you decided to join her and eat with her. When you got there, you can see some breads with your (F/F) jam on and fruits. Es usually wakes you up and do the same routine with you and you usually wait her in the kitchen looking at her. That's why she was looking for you when you weren't there because you were reminiscing some memories.

- Flashback -

You were walking in the market outside to buy foods. You always greet people with a bow and a smile and they greet back either with their hands and their expressions or by their voice only for some people who already knows about your mute voice.

During the walk, you bought some puddings for dessert but you bumped into someone and you fell down. Unfortunately for you, it was a local thug which people were afraid of but lesser than the famous Bloodedge.

"Watch where you're going !" He yelled at you and you couldn't help but looking away because of how intimidating he was.

It doesn't happen often to meet someone dangerous on this street.

"What !? Did you suddenly lose your voice ?" He said before he grabbed your chocker.

You knew he's waiting for your begging. You looked around and nobody dared to save you and people said how unfortunate you got there. It was quite sad especially when the victim has to be a mute person.