Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader

Yahallo~!

(By the way, too hyped for season three of Oregairu)

So this one was requested by @shuzuuki ! (I just noticed I didn't write your name correctly and I capped the first letter) Thanks for your request !

I did my best to make the reader seductive. In fact, it's much harder to write than drawing lol. For the siscon part, I don't know if it's exact but I did my best too by following a certain anime with a little sister who has a brother complex.
I also break the logic of age so try to ignore it or else, you will die from getting lost.

Right now, it's 12:34 am and as always, I'm tired. ( >~<)

Anyway, I hope you will like it and see you at the end !

_________________________

- Otonokizaka Academy -
- Your POV -

"I'm finally here..."

Today is my first day at this school and I was looking forward this day. I was in an another high school but I was forced to change because I spent my time to seduce my classmates and teachers rather than learn their boring lessons.

I live on my own since I got into high school because I don't want my parents and my sister to find out I spend my time to seduce anyone. It will ruin their expectation toward me.

I see some students walking through the entrance gate and some of them were looking at me and blushing. I'm sure it's because of my old school uniform I forgot to give back.. What I did is I loosened my collar size (?) so they can see my flat but pretty chest covered by a bra (Flat is Justice) and I shortened my skirt so people can peek to my panties. People told me I'm quite a lewd girl but it's not my fault, it's because of my parents and their lack of attention for me and more importantly, my friends who gave me some...lewd things.

Anyway, I need to search my new school uniform. If I remember correctly, I have to see the Principal first.

- In a classroom -
- Umi's POV -

I am with Honoka and Kotori and we speaks about stuff. I hope today will go well.

"Hey ! You see that ?" I caught one of the classmate talking with someone.
"Yeah ! The new girl ? She has such a beautiful blue hair but the way she wears her uniform..." The other one said.
"She's pretty or even more..." The first one said and started whisper something to her friend and they laughed.
"Maybe she's Umi's sister ?" Her friend said and I suddenly blushed.