Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]

Yahallo~!
So this one was requested by Hatari-Hikari ! Thanks for your request and especially a lemon one.
I poured all my love for Yukina so I think it's very good. I hope you will like it and...nothing else to say besides the lemon part will be marked by XXXXX for both the beginning and the end.
Anyway, let's go !

_____________________________

- On school day - (Not the game/anime lol)
- On the way to Haneoka's Girl High school -
- Yukina's POV -

Today is school so I'm on my way while thinking about the upcoming live of my band. I'm alone because Lisa told me she will be late because she forgot something in her apartment.

I continue to walk under the sunny day and I hear something from an alley, like a meowing. My heart suddenly beats faster and by curiosity, I decided to check it out.

When I got here, I see someone who's scratching the neck of a black cat sitting in a cardboard box and enjoying his touching. This someone is wearing a hoodie with the hood on and he doesn't notice me.

I start to walk to them and this someone finally notices me. He looks at me with a surprised look. He's a man and he has a (E/C) and a (H/C) hair and I think he's quite normal except he has his hood on under a sunny day.

"A-Ah sorry !" He suddenly said panicked. I wonder why he excused himself.
"It's alright." I reassured him and so he calmed down. "Just what were you doing ?" I asked him. I can tell he got nervous and he's looking at the cat.
"I-I was playing with this stray cat." He said. "It was lonely so I played with him. I-It's quite embarrassing right ?"

After what he said, I can guess he's a nice guy who cares about the animals. It's not everyday I would see that except me of course.

"No, you're wrong. I think it's nice to care of the others." I told him and he sighed in relief.

I look at the cat and I find it cute. It's still looking at me and my heart starts to race when our look met each other. I didn't notice the man looking at me and hr started to move to the cat. He picks up the cat and he's walking toward me.

"Here." He said and he handed the cat to me.

The cat is looking at me with an interrogative look. My heart beats much faster and I can feel myself blushing. I start to scratch the side of its neck and he's meowing and I feel happiness within me by hearing that.

I suddenly remember the man is still here. I tried to hide my embarrassment and I handed the cat to him back.

"F-Forget what you saw." I told him but he smiled.
"You look cute when you smile." He said and I felt my face flustered. Is he trying to flirt me or it's really a compliment ? I was about to talk until I hear someone.
"Hey Yukina~!" This someone is
Lisa. "What are you doing here ?" She asked me.
"N-Nothing. Let's go." I told her and I leave the alley with her. I was thinking about the meeting with this man and something tells me we will meet again.

- Time ski—

"Who is he ?" Lisa suddenly asked me out of nowhere.
"H-He's just someone." I told her but I noticed I stuttered. Lisa looked at me while suspecting me but she gave up. I could tell her he's nice and caring but she would tease me for a whole week.