Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae

Yahallo !
So first of all, it's time to go back to school and...I don't want to go back...( >~<)
I still didn't finish up Gal Gun Double Peace 2 (Only one ending actually), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and more.
And most importantly, I really want to continue writing. (('д))

So, there's a chance where updates will be slower than usual. The only times when I can write are at school (so I need to unleash my so-called Imaginary Around and not feeling ashamed) or night time like when I'm on my bed and I'm supposed to go sleep (and so ruining my health) =/

Secondly, this one is requested by @Kuroki_Rin08 ! Thanks for your request !
I think it's quite so-so. Many problems like my first time to write a trap character, grammar, Riko and O-Tae are a little bit OOC and maybe the reader is a little bit too flirty for me.

Thirdly, I will try something for the 3rd POV. Hope you like it.

Fourthly, I want to try out a l-lemon story so tell me if you have a request in your mind (on the comments of this story) or else, give me some advices if you have or else, well...ignore it and continue.

And finally, enjoy !

___________________________

- At the photo studio -
- 3rd POV -

You're just a normal photographer who works here, well maybe not the "normal" part.
You often get mistaken for a boy because of your way to talk, your outfit, your hair and more. Also, you're wearing a (F/C) cap which 99% of people see you as a boy and not as a girl.
It's not your parents' fault, it's just you were influenced by everything boys did when you were young. Like you joined a male soccer club (by mistake), you fought with people, in short, you have acted like a boy.

Now, you're peacefully working in a photo studio where you take photos of people. Just an usual business except all your co-workers already left the studio earlier for today. They invited you to come too but you kindly refuse it because you want to work peacefully.

Today. they are a lot of group of people who came. After all, the trend of band and school idols are growing up. It's nearly the end of the day and there's more three groups to do.

"Thanks for coming !" You thanked the persons who got here. "Next !"
You see a group of nine girls coming. They are wearing a school uniform and a sign with Aqours on.

"We are Aqours ! We have just debuted as school idols but we're in your care !"

- After the main photo shoot -

You took a picture of the whole group.
Now, you have to take a picture of each girls individually.
"Okay, so who will start ?" You asked them.
"Go Riko-chan~! I'm sure you will be a perfect example for us !" The blonde pushed her friend. You can see her blushing.

"So you're Riko ?" You asked her.
"S-Sakurauchi Riko..." She answered while she tries to not look at the camera...or you. You think she's getting nervous. You smiled and said :
"Don't get nervous. You're quite pretty." You can't help but giggling when you saw her face reddened. Normally, you don't compliment people except when they are stressed or too nervous but you feel like you want to do it. "If it can help, my name is (L/N) (Y/N)." You always told your name that so the persons will be less nervous.
"A-Alright (Y/N)-kun..." She said and tried to stay calm.