1.1.2: Their So-Called Accidental Meeting - EDITED

"Yunhua," a voice interrupted her thoughts, "can you answer my question?" Xiao Yunhua snapped back into attention and flashed the teacher an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying attention and was daydreaming." Everyone in the class gaped because the so-called perfect student never daydreamed and was always on task. Even the teacher was confused but nodded as she asked Xiao Yunhua to solve the question on the board.

Xiao Yunhua stood up from her seat and walked with model-like posture to the board. Using the available chalk, she wrote down the correct answer and showed her work to meticulous lengths.

The teacher nodded in approval as Xiao Yunhua flashed everyone an apologetic look. "Sorry for the earlier incident." Then she sat down in her seat and didn't zone out anymore.

Later, she heard that her mistake actually gained and made her more popular as people saw she made mistakes just like them. Xiao Yunhua didn't bother with how the mind of people worked and focused on her plan.

The high school that Zhou Feng went to was the best of the best in the country. Meanwhile, the high school that Xiao Yunhua went to, under the persona of Han Yunhua, was mediocre and average at best. Although Xiao Yunhua's grades were good enough to place her in the best university, she knew that her adoptive grandmother that she had grown to love like her flesh and blood because of her kindness, wouldn't be able to afford the tuition.

Which meant that before high school was over, she had to make her mission fall in love with her. Xiao Yunhua first used some points to discover the frequent places that Zhou Feng visited. Using that information, Xiao Yunhua dressed in a simple summer dress with the patterns of yellow lilies and a pair of flats. She decided to only wear mascara to enhance her eyes and some lip gloss to add to her beauty.

Her look was simple yet still showed how beautiful she could be if she really tried. The reason that she didn't try to showcase or flaunt her beauty was because Zhou Feng was known for hating those type of women who relied on makeup to attract attention.

Xiao Yunhua was going to begin by attracting his attention by a mere accidental set up. Based on the many novels that she read in her previous life, she knew exactly how to attract a boy like him.

"Meiliang, you want me to meet you at the café? Why?" Her friend told her that she had a surprise for her, so pretending to hesitate, Xiao Yunhua agreed. Han Mi saw her putting on her shoes and closing the door, but before she could leave, she asked, "Xiao Hua, are you going out?"

Xiao Yunhua nodded as her grandmother smiled. "I'm glad."

Xiao Yunhua stopped and walked towards her grandmother in confusion. "Grandmother, what do you mean by that?"

"I wouldn't want for you to study all the time." Her grandmother scolded gently. "Hang out with your friends and have fun."

Xiao Yunhua was going to retort that she did do other things than study, but she couldn't. Really, for the past eight years, she had focused so much on becoming perfect that she neglected her social life. Not that she was exactly sociable from her previous life. She didn't have any friends nor did anyone want to be friends with her. She was the opposite of social; antisocial. But as Han Yunhua, people flocked to her like bees did to honey, only because of her popularity in school and her rank in school. In terms of having true friends, she still felt isolated despite being deemed as perfect in this life.

She pretended to act shy when her grandmother said, "Go on and have a boyfriend! Xiao Hua, you're a beautiful girl."

"Grandmother!" She averted her gaze in embarrassment and shut the door, leaving her grandmother to smile with herself. While she was on her way, she thought about her little lie that she decided to play along for the past eight years.