1.1.25: Meet the Zhou Family (II) - EDITED

The week surprisingly went by fast. Faster than Xiao Yunhua expected, anyway.

She currently wore a pastel-pink, long sleeved wrap dress. Paired with a pair of white pumps, her straightened hair and her minimal makeup, she was gorgeous.

She gulped and decided to take a taxi to the destination since she had continued to keep her location a secret. Zhou Lang didn't mind too much as he knew that she valued privacy deeply.

When she arrived, she stood before the same mansion that she was already in before. The first time, it was from the memories of the original Xiao Yunhua. The second time, she saw the conversation between the Zhou Elder and Eldress with Butler Luo as Han Yunhua, a vulnerable girl who was crazed because she didn't want to lose her grandmother. Now, she stepped inside as Xiahu Yunhua, the woman who would make them pay.

Not only for preventing Han Mi from getting treated, but because she was going to find out Han Mi's connection with the Zhou household once she captured her first target's heart. This was the condition that Xiao Taotao set with her via the dimensional space during these past few years. She was sure that whatever connection Han Mi had with the Zhou household, it wasn't anything good.

She remembered the way that the trio talked about Han Mi like she was a sinner. She even remembered the way that Zhou Elder grew angry when Butler Luo mentioned that Han Mi had a granddaughter—which was her, Han Yunhua.

Even though she wanted to contemplate for a little longer, Xiao Yunhua took a deep breath and walked closer to the mansion. A large, buff man stopped her and crossed his arms. "What do you want here? You're trespassing on private property."

Xiao Yunhua raised her eyebrow. "I'm not on the mansion property, am I? So how am I trespassing? Also, is there a doorbell to ring around here?"

The security guard didn't crack a smile at Xiao Yunhua's attempted humor and told her to leave. Xiao Yunhua could only whip out her phone and send a text to Zhou Lang. He immediately replied and a few minutes later, he greeted her. He glared at the security guard for being so rude as he grabbed her hand in his.

"They're excited for my surprise." He told her as they walked inside the mansion. Xiao Yunhua pursed her lips as she wickedly anticipated their reaction. This surprise was a calamity in the waiting. This surprise would surely make things more interesting.

Once they stood before the entrance door, Zhou Lang and she took a deep breath. Zhou Lang twisted the doorknob with his hand and they were immediately greeted with a maid. The maid guided them to the living room, where the entire family was gathered. From the three sons of the first wife, to the only daughter of Zhou Eldress, to even their children, they all were inside for this family meeting. Even the Zhou Elder and Eldress were sitting and waiting. They didn't understand what Zhou Lang wanted to surprise them with.

The boy was always the mischievous and spoiled one of the family.

When Zhou Lang and Xiao Yunhua were announced and went inside, a hushed and tense silence loomed over the Zhou family.

A variety of different reactions exploded. There was silence, envy, horror, admiration, and confusion from multiple people.

Finally, Zhou Elder spoke up and asked, "Lang'er, who is she?"

"The surprise that I told you about." Zhou Lang tightened his grip on Xiao Yunhua's hand and continued, "This is my girlfriend, Xiahu Yunhua."

Once again, astonishment met his statement. The infamous playboy that changed women often, now actually had someone like a girlfriend which required commitment!?

But others, like Zhou Elder, couldn't help but feel sadness when he heard her name. She had the same name as the girl who disappeared approximately a decade ago. The girl who saved his life and he decided to adopt as his granddaughter. To this day, he remembered her kind nature and wished her well, wherever she was. To this day—on the day that she disappeared—he would go and make sure flowers laid on her grave. Though her grave was empty, Zhou Elder was sure that she was dead because even the best experts they've hired couldn't find her.