1.1.13: New Job - EDITED

When Xiao Yunhua counted the number of skills she had used her points over, she realized that she had a photographic memory, her five senses sharpened to the maximum, the best culinary skills, the voice of an angel, all the types of dancing... She also realized that although her looks were considered above average, they were still not goddess-like. But Xiao Yunhua didn't worry too much about her looks because she knew that her skills would definitely earn her plenty of points, especially with her upcoming plan.

Leaving the dimensional space, she quickly walked to Riverside, the nightclub that Zhou Lang was speaking about in his conversation with Zhou Feng. It was currently Thursday, two days before the day that Zhou Lang would hang out in the nightclub. Although it required one to be twenty-one to enter, the young master could get it at anytime. This was mainly due to his family name's influence, but also because the Zhou family was known to have connections to be military as well.

She took a deep breath and saw the humongous bouncer that stood in front of the doors. His gruff face didn't cease but his frown lines deepened when he realized how young she was. Her uniform was dirtied a little bit, especially when she changed into it after being expelled from the school and didn't change into anything else anything after. This was the only clean clothes she had, but since she had no home, she couldn't really wear other clean clothes at the moment.

Han Mi's small home was being sold off without her permission because Xiao Yunhua wasn't old enough to legally inherit it from her. Everything inside belonged to Han Mi as well. Since the old woman died so suddenly, there hadn't been any will for Xiao Yunhua anyway.

She hadn't even been allowed to get her things. In fact, Xiao Yunhua was going to make Han Yunhua disappear for a little bit until the climax of her plan.

"Get lost kid." The bouncer harshly remarked and used a hand to visibly shoo her away.

"How do you know I'm not twenty-one?"

"You're wearing a school uniform..."

Xiao Yunhua could only stare at him for his truthful sass. Her uniform was a dead giveaway for her age. Nonetheless, she didn't give up and persisted. "Please! Let me see the manager."

"No." The bouncer said bluntly, his expression turning bored at this point. It was almost like he was getting tired of dealing with her, a kid.

Xiao Yunhua began to grow impatient as she childishly demanded, "Let me see your manager."

"No."

"Manager!"

"No."

"Fuck you!"

The bouncer paused. Then he stoically shook his head and said, "No underaged sex for you."

Xiao Yunhua felt her cheeks warming when he took her words in a literal way. She felt like smacking his head for being so dense, but she couldn't find anything to refute him. "That's not what I meant."

"Does that mean that you've been using words that you don't know the meaning of?"

Once again, Xiao Yunhua was rendered speechless and couldn't retort his words. "Just let me see your manager, please." She asked more politely this time, but she was still given the same reply.

"No."

"Ugh! You are really infuriating, did anyone ever tell you that?" Xiao Yunhua pouted childishly with her arms crossed. The bouncer remained silent and Xiao Yunhua declared, "I will stay here for as long as possible to see the manager."

The bouncer harshly chuckled. "Suit yourself. But you must stand away from Riverside or its reputation will be soiled and will be known as the place where the little duckies hang out."