1.3.1: Special Target

Xiao Yunhua gently patted the head of the man in front of her. She didn't hate him like Zhou Feng, and genuinely cared for him like how a friend would care for another. It was just that due to the system, Xiao Yunhua wasn't sure that they were going to have a chance to be any more intimate than friends.

Her heart broke. She really and truly felt helpless. She couldn't abandon him, but unfortunately, Xiao Yunhua knew that she would have to clarify their relationship as soon as possible. It may hurt him, but she didn't want for him to have false hope.

Her situation was worse here than with Zhou Lang. At least the latter had the chance to call her his 'girlfriend', while Qiang Yue couldn't. And she wouldn't dare to suggest anything anymore.

She had already manipulated the situation at the island... She didn't want to manipulate any longer.

After what felt like an eternity, yet was only five minutes, Xiao Yunhua found an excuse to swiftly go to the restroom.

Once there, she snapped her fingers and appeared in the familiar grey, dimensional space.

The little fairy fluttered around anxiously, and as Xiao Yunhua looked around, she couldn't see Xiao Lili. It seemed like the other little fairy wasn't there.

"Xiao Taotao—"

"Oh! Thank goodness you're here!" The little fairy quickly fluttered up to Xiao Yunhua and congratulated her, "Well done on another target, Host! I'm proud of you!"

Xiao Yunhua could heat the worry behind her voice, so she asked, "Xiao Taotao, why are you so restless?" The little fairy wasn't acting like her usual self that was bubbly and would try to rip Xiao Yunhua off. She seemed especially nervous, like she dreaded something.

Xiao Taotao sighed, "I'll explain after you gain your points." Xiao Taotao snapped her fingers and the calculations appeared.

The number one hundred Pretty Points appeared. Xiao Yunhua blinked. "Is there some kind of a mistake?"

Xiao Taotao shook her head. "Nope, I explained that stuff to you, remember. Doctor, soldier, officer, or surgeon gets you one hundred points."

"Dang it!" After experiencing the numerous Pretty Points that Zhou Feng brought her, she actually greedily thought she would get the same, if not more, points. It seemed like Lady Luck was not on her side today.

"Your total is 54,100 points!" Only one hundred more than her previous. Xiao Yunhua felt exhausted. All that effort for nothing! But at least she actually completed a target, so that was a plus. And luckily, Xiao Taotao did not seem to deduct any points from her as she completed this target in less than a year.

"Pick a skill!"

The skills instrument, hacking, and design appeared in front of her.

"What kind of design?" She asked, curious.

"The creative ones. So for example, art design, fashion design, etcetera. Not helpfully in an offensive or defensive way, but can certain increase your charm when getting a target in whatever modern world you're in, for the future. Of course, it'll also only be useful if your intentional body is in the creative arts area and your target or targets are also interested."

Xiao Yunhua realized that it wasn't a skill that she would need at the moment, so she crossed that one out. As for instruments, she didn't need those, did she?

"Your next world, it'll be beneficial!"

"Wait, how do you know what my next world is already?"

Xiao Taotao quickly covered her mouth with her small hands, as though she had mentioned something she wasn't supposed to have mentioned. Xiao Yunhua understood by her actions that she wasn't going to reveal anything, but as she had already given this little clue, she picked instruments.