1.1.6: Painstakingly Losing All Her Points - EDITED

<<Your progress has started all over.>> Xiao Taotao's voice ringing in her head was the very first thing Xiao Yunhua heard the next day.

She paled and quickly asked to be summoned in the dimensional space. "Why?" She immediately asked when she saw the little fairy.

Xiao Taotao shook her head and said, "I can't tell you. You can use one hundred Pretty Points to find out." Xiao Yunhua sighed as she didn't know if she should or not. It was very hard for her to earn points so giving away nearly half of her points was going to be hard to gain back.

"Do I really have to?" Xiao Yunhua muttered in annoyance. How did her progress start over if she had been so careful? Zhou Feng was definitely interested in her, that much she was sure about.

"Yeah! Sorry, but rules are rules!" Xiao Taotao's adorable expression was apologetic yet dutiful.

For the first time since her transmigration into the body of this Han Yunhua, she was lost. She didn't know what to do.

Finally, after a few seconds of somewhat careful consideration, Xiao Yunhua unwilling mumbled, "I'll give away points. Let me see what happened."

Xiao Taotao nodded as snapped her fingers. Xiao Yunhua could feel Points being drained away and she shuddered. Getting points taken away for something other than skills was so different.

"Yes, for skills, it's mandatory. But since your using your points for an explanation, it's a little different." Xiao Taotao explained meticulously after hearing her thoughts.

Xiao Yunhua awkwardly smiled when she remembered that the little fairy could hear her thoughts. She'd best be careful about what she thought, due to the violation of privacy.

"I can't help it though!" The little fairy muttered as she snapped her fingers again. Suddenly, a large, swirling violet appeared before both fairy and human.

The swirling violet was vibrant and rapidly swirling nonstop. Xiao Taotao whispered incoherent words and the swirl began to turn into a dull color.

Not only in color, but the swirl began to lose speed and slowly lost its former rapidness and vibrancy. Instead, a dully lavender circular screen appeared and memories began to play.

It was shown from a third perspective and portrayed the moment when Xiao Yunhua appeared in Zhao Meiliang's house. But it also showed Zhao Meiliang's hypocritical smiles and her eyes full of malice.

Xiao Yunhua gaped in surprise as she saw that the person she considered as a friend was behaving in such a way. They had grown up together, yet who was this monster that she considered as a friend? She covered her mouth to prevent her gasp from being audible when she saw Zhao Meiliang tamper with her phone and text messages.

Seeing the message that the teenager girl sent to Zhou Feng, Xiao Yunhua paled and felt her knees buckle. No wonder her progress was over! Such a vulgar side was shown to Zhou Feng, why would he still be interested?

Xiao Yunhua felt all hope leave her. Her soul was going to perish on her first mission!

"Is there anyway of restarting? Please." Xiao Yunhua didn't care that she sounded desperate; her only goal was to save herself from ultimate demise.

Xiao Taotao shook her head. "Restarting a mission costs one hundred thousand points." Hearing the enormous number, Xiao Yunhua felt even more helpless, hopeless and doomed.

"What can I do? Please tell me." Tears started streaming down her face because she didn't want her soul to be extinguished. Suicide, she could do, for she still had a chance of reincarnation. But permanently disappearing? Xiao Yunhua didn't want to even think of the possibility.