12:09PM

HEY SHISTERS! So...Sorry I haven't been on lately. SCHOOL IS DRAINING ALL OF MY DAMN ENERGY. *Dramatic eye roll like my book cover* So at school there's this thing at school called Coffee House where you perform for the whole school, YO GIRL PERFORMED! I performed Pray by Sam Smith featuring Logic. I went solo this one time. Owo...

Sooooooooooooooooooo...... MY BIRTHDAY COMING UP REAL SOON Y'ALL! *Starts doing a nasty ass cringey dance that makes you stop reading my shitty ass writing*  I have been writing a shitload of music lately, in hopes that I'm able to release my new album on the 9th of November. 

So in my 8:41PM chapter, I was pretty depressed when writing it. So there's this guy (Oh my god, this dumb bitch) IT'S NOT LIKE THAT CHILL THE FUCK DOWN. Here's the story...So we're gonna call this brother John. Not to release any personal info. So I met John when I was in 5th grade but started talking to him in 6th grade. After a while and much of talking, I started to get to know him. John was my first ever bestfriend. After a long time of talking...

 After a long time of talking

I started to like John.

CAN YOU JUST SHUT YO ASS UP AND LISTEN? *Clears throat*  Where was I? Oh

CAN YOU JUST SHUT YO ASS UP AND LISTEN? *Clears throat*  Where was I? Oh... yes. After we talked I liked him but he didn't know. But there were things about him I didn't know. John stole, did drugs, and got into a fuckload of street fights. So John was basically the "bad boy" type. John and I were two completely different people, but little did I know he liked me back. (UH PUSSY HOE IF HE WAS DOING ALL THIS, ISN'T THAT A SIGN TO NOT BE WITH HIM?)  Oh my shit, if you don't fucking stop. (THE FUCK YOU GON DO?) I'M FINNA GIVE YOU LESS CLOUT IF YOU DON'T SHUT YO DUMB ASS UP! *Fixes collar and slicks back hair*  Let us continue...John had finally asked me out. And I said yes. But John knew that I knew that the things he was doing were shitty. But he said he never wanted me to do anything he did. 

A month later at a party at the park, I smoked and drank for the very first time. John wasn't there but one of his friends had told him what I had done. John was so pissed at me because I broke his promise. And for a month we took a break off one another. And I know it seems stupid but we both had our reasons. 

Long story short, I loved John with all my will power and he was my boy. (No Billie Eillish pun intended) Where's John now? In juvenile prison. I felt shitty because he asked to see him and give him one more shot, and to see my first love all over again broke everything in me. I also felt shitty because I could've done more to save him from all of his pain. 

SORRY FOR MAKING ALL OF Y'ALL CRY . *In the corner crying with tissues*  Hey Alter Ego are you okay? NO I'M NOT OKAY PUSSY HOE, IF YOU LOVED HIM YOU SHOULD'VE GONE TO HIM! Well I- YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY YOU DUMB BITCH! *Pats Alter Ego's back* It's okay Alter. we'll find it someday. 

Sorry to get all of you beautiful people in your emotional state. Let me apologize for that in advance. There was so much that happened in my life I could make a movie about my life. 

Our song of the night?

 Take Care by Drake Feat. Rihanna