7:26PM

I AM A WHOLE ASS SLACKER! Sorry, fellas. But I will always love you so much. <33. So...I have a story y'all. IT IS SPOOKY SEASON, Y'ALL! *starts dancing with pumpkins* I have been pretty good, guys, not even gonna lie. SO, GUYS, YO GIRL GOT SOME TEA. Everyone get your favorite glasses ready, because we have some TEA.

So

So...long story short. This year it was mandatory I do Spanish 2, being that if I do the class it goes on my college transcript. So my Spanish teacher had said "We'll just test you out of this class." And I was like "Sure. When do I start?" And I couldn't do it that day but I tested out in a week. A WEEK. I TESTED OUT OF SPANISH IN THE FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL.

*sorry to flex that i'm a beaner*

Tee-hee. Anyways, I ended up testing out of Spanish. Which resulted in me picking another art class. So, my options were Advance Drawing or Beginning Dance. And she said, I may pick one. But only one had resulted to one of my class schedule's being changed. Which was geometry, which ya girl had no issue with. 

  Guess what, I chose? DRAWING?! Sike, bitch. You are now reading the words of a dancer. BIH- I- NO, YOU DIDN'T- Yes, yes I did. And, dude...when I tell it is difficult. IT IS DIFFICULT. The amount of times, I would come home to my ass being so sore and exhausted would be ENDLESS. Like the pain and dedication and what it takes to be a dancer is crazy. I remember I came home one night to only being just a touch sore, and when I went to bed ya girl was fine. 

  AND WHEN I WOKE UP I SWEAR TO GOD I FELL TO THE GROUND. My calves were so sore and wobbly, my ass fell to the ground. Trust me, I come home to something new almost everyday. But, hey. I'm a dancer now. Ha, DaNcEr TiNgZ. But other than dance my life has been pretty full meaning that, I. AM. ALWAYS. BUSY. Makes sense as to why you don't update. I am so sorry for that, chaps. :'((((((

My goal pretty soon is to start photography. AND BEFORE Y'ALL START AXKING QUESTIONS. I do know how to work a camera, and I have experience in photography.  I have atleast 3 years of experience, so we're thriving. SPEAKING OF THRIVING. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS!  MY ASS GETTING OLD WAY TOO QUICK. 16, fellas. *in a quaky voice.*

 But I have sooooooo much to tell you, guys in the next time blog

 But I have sooooooo much to tell you, guys in the next time blog. And guys, I'm really, very excited to turn 16. I have been waiting for this my whole life. (Not to sound weird or anything.) I love you, guys. Forgive my ass because I haven't posted in so long. 

Song of the night? 

BUST IT! 

Summertime In Paris by Jaeden (Feat. WILLOW)