3:57PM

Hey Sis ! It's ya girl again. (Dude but tell me why that sounded like an youtuber's intro -_-) ANYWAYS! There is something that have been brought to my attention, so I was scrolling through my Instagram earlier today and I saw that there was a "SASAENG" that was following BTS on their way to the airport. 

 And...let me just say as of now... JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE IN PUBLIC DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW THEM! In the video, the boys are walking into the airport. And of course the media is taking pictures and the flash on the camera is on. TELL ME WHY THIS BITCH THINK SHE AN IDOL AND SHE'S COVERING HER FACE ACTING LIKE SHE'S FAMOUS AND THE PAPARAZZI WANTS HER. There have been SO MANY incidents of K-pop members having OBSESSED FANS

 BTS isn't the only one. A few years ago, Bam Bam and his group Got7 (LIT ASS GROUP MIGHT I SAY) were headed to China for a show and a concert they were going to have for a charity event. While walking to their vehicle, fan girls and SASAENGS were trying to touch him, grab him, you name it. And in result caused Bam Bam to seriously tear a hand muscle.  And a bunch of other famous groups have been going through this.

  The list can keep going and going of these kinds of incidents. I choose to discuss this because shit like this can get hella bad. And some members are lucky that it was just a few cuts or bruises and just touching. And for Bam Bam, he could have seriously died.  

  I mean, I am not saying AT ALL to not be a fan. WHAT I AM SAYING IS THERE IS A BORDER LINE BETWEEN FAN AND STALKER. To me, I think they should be having ALOT more protection and security around them. And what I don't understand is they have all this money, but yet when you see clips, it only looks like they have 4 bodyguards for 7 to 8 boys. And that applies for female idols too. 

 Hearing all of these of stories of how BTS, GOT7, EXO, BIGBANG, Nct127, Twice, BlackPink, Red Velvet...I can keep going and going and going. Have a shitload of stories and incidents of how crazy and out of control "fans" can be. 

 The girl was eventually blacklisted and her fan pages and Instagram accounts are deleted. And I legit HAVE NO IDEA WHY THIS SHIT IS NOT ILLEGAL. IF IT IS, THEN WHY STILL FUCKING DO IT?! 

 THIS. FUCKING. SHIT. RIGHT. HERE. IS. THE. FUCKING. PROBLEM. 

 I love BTS just as much as the next person does, BUT I DO NOT PAY ANYONE FOR INFORMATION TO SEE THEM OR STALK THEM

BTS, we love you. Wait... WE PURPLE YOU IS HOW WE SAY I LOVE YOU. 

 And all we ask for is that you are safe! <3 Thank you...*ALTER-EGO "NEXT" *

Song of the night? 

Love by RM (Kim Namjoon) (BTS