11:27AM

Hey my beautiful peeps. <3 So today I wanna talk to all you guys. Awww shit, we fucked up didn't we? What? No! Never. You guys are my peeps. So lately guys I have all this motivation but I don't know what to do with it. I mean, yeah I still write my songs, but I wanna tell you guys and give you a glimmer of dreams. Dude that sounded cheesy as hell. *_*

So I just wanna say if you have a dream and you would give half of your life to pursue what you dare to do, I say fucken run for it. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't. To me, growing up "can't" meant "can". And it also meant I kick your ass.~ And that too! If they say "can't", grab them a chair because they can't stand to see you winning. If they say it's crazy, say "It's crazy, but not dulling." If they say someone's already done that, say " I'm just another edition. But better. They didn't see the Y/N edition yet." 

If they laugh, laugh right back. Because they take 5 minutes of their day to criticize you or judge you, I'm pretty sure that's taking jealousy and a better wasting of your time to a whole other level. 

 IF YOU GOT A DREAM RUN FOR THAT SHIT LIKE A GODDAMN MARATHON. THIS IS YOUR DREAM AND IT'S UNDER YOUR PROPERTY! GO GET EM BICH! 

Ahem, *fixes hair and shirt* Forgive me for my motivational rant. But I needed to let you guys know all of your worth. <3 I wrote this because of a song and because...yeah. Anyways ladies and losers, our song of the night...

Night Is Still Young by Nicki Minaj