6:31PM

Hey guys,

So it has been brought to my attention that something terrible had occurred over the weekend. More than 1 million people were shocked to see and hear that anti-semitisim still exists in the country and era we live in. Have we not learned from our second world war? 

Have we not learned how many innocent people have passed away due to religion? The many men we lost in war fighting for freedom? Have we not learned? 

We are in the times where anything is possible but we are also in a time where anything horrible is possible as well. When I had heard the news, my heart shattered. I thought we had left behind those thoughts decades ago. But the hate and negativity chose to take over. More than 30 lives were lost in this tragedy that took the hearts of many Americans. A wise man once told me " This is going to be swept under the rug, unless we talk about it."  So I am here to talk to all of you about it.

Whether you like it or not, you must the hear and see things that are happening in the world. And our so called leader, was politely asked to not show and let families grieve in peace. But this man's carelessness had gotten into the way to where all families asked for was peace and time to grieve fr the loved ones they so heart-breakingly lost. 

My thoughts and prayers for the family and their loved ones. I pray you are all grieving in peace.

As long as I am here... I will continue so share my thoughts and how I feel about what is occurring in the world. I encourage all of you to talk about what is occurring in the world. I pray and hope things will become brighter, and this is the time to set all differences aside and learn to love each other and protect each other without measure. 

No matter what the color of your skin is, where you are from...we are all human and bleed the same crimson color. 

A very loving mentor we all know and love, once said these brave words...and one that my wise man once told me when I was asking for a glimmer of hope.

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."

― Fred Rogers  

This song is one that anyone can sing even if you don't know the lyrics. Ladies and gentlemen this one is for Pittsburgh and the innocent lives we lost. My thoughts and prayers are with the families and town. I pray everyday for a little glimmer of hope...

Somewhere Over The Rainbow by Judy Garland

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. .."