1:28PM

MY NECK, MY BACK, MY ANXIETY ATTACKS!  You're not the only one that feels that way. YOU GUYS MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS! LIKE GAH! Anyways how have you guys been? Dude my album is dropping pretty soon!! Well, it's more of a EP. So I was scrolling through my Insta feed and GUESS WHO'S BACK? 

 So I was scrolling through my Insta feed and GUESS WHO'S BACK? 

IGGY IGGY CAN'T YOU SEE?  Iggy's Azalea is back losers. I really don't understand why she's underrated because I personally think she's a very good rapper. Even if she is Australian. 

I hate the fucking stereotypes nowadays dude. To where you have to be "thick" and have big boobs and a big butt to make it in the music industry. Where you have to keep up with this image of being this Barbie doll. Where you need to be sexual to gain your fame and boost your career. Nicki Minaj and Cardi B SHOULD NOT BE THE ONLY FEMALE RAPPPERS GOING ON THE FUCKIN RADIO. I know for a fact that there are hundreds upon thousands of female rappers that have been working so hard for fame but never made it, JUST PISSES ME OFF. I appreciate Nicki Minaj for what she's done for the music community.  And her inspiring other women to become rappers but SOME OF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE SHE'S THE ONLY FEMALE RAPPER IN AMERICA.  

And as for Cardi B, I believe that she's a good artist although she doesn't write or produce her own music. Her shit is still a bop. And if you want me to be honest with you, the only reason she's famous is because of her T.V personality and her jokes. Her music is just a side dish. That's literally it. And along with her being honest about her being a stripper. I mean, here's what I think. The only reason she was so open and talkative about it was because people would dig into her past and find out either way. Same thing with her plastic surgery.  

And lastly, two very talented artists shouldn't have to fight for one position at music. Music is meant for absolutely everybody. And as for picking sides, is absolute bull-fucking-shit. There should be no fucking sides to begin with. Music's intention is to bring people together, not cause all this shitty ass drama between two grown ass women who are at the top of their careers. 

Let me make this clear I am NOT  throwing any type of shade at these women because I respect them and appreciate them very much. 

 THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK/ FEMALE RAPPER RANT I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT NIGHT! 

Anyways guys that's just my opinion. You do not have to agree on me with this at all. ANYWAYS, my little lova's, as always, our song of the night....

SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK by Joji 

that song is my fucking shit <3