12:54AM

THIS AD IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY V LIVE! ANYWAYS! Hi Guys! How ya doing?! So today's writing is going to be a fun one.(Oh, my gosh for once!) I am going to be sharing with you...my unpopular K-pop opinions. And rants! Keep in mind these are all MY OPINIONS SO AT ME IF YOU WANT BUT THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE! ANYWAYS...let's get to it!

#1: I loved when BTS' V (Kim Taehyung) was wearing headbands and in their Mic Drop and Love Yourself: Her late phase. I just thought he looked SO. FUCKING. HANDSOME. I mean, he still is and always will be... BUT GODDAMN JUST LOOK AT HIM! 

( I think I just murdered the TaeTae stans)

#2: I feel like RM (Kim Namjoon) is underrated. I mean, if you take a look at all the fan cams people have, he still gets views, but not as many as like Jungkook or Jimin. Usually RM gets around 1 million, while the rest of his members like Taehyung or SUGA get around 2 million. I'm just thinking that shit ain't fucking right dude. This is man is sooooooooo talented and is SO. FUCKING. HANDSOME. And I feel like most people sleep on him like no, dude, no.

#3: LEAVE E'DAWN AND HYUNA BE, DUDE. Like I've been seeing a bunch of "fans" give both of them hate because their dating. Especially to Hyuna because she's dating E'Dawn and his fans are too attached and can't accept the fact that E'Dawn is dating another idol. Like please, dude. Leave them be. If you really do love them like you say you do, then leave them to be happy. And dude just look at them, they are so happy together. And they made a hit song together. :') 

#4: I don't see Jennie having a solo career

#4: I don't see Jennie having a solo career. Okay, before any of you BLINK fans come at me, let me explain why. Jennie has created SO MUCH FUCKING CONTROVERSY WITH HER COMPANY. And if you want me to be honest, she's just gonna be known for that girl that was in BlackPink. Not to mention, she's getting lazy and careless with her career. But I am not gonna lie, dude. SOLO is a fucking bop. And DU-DU-DU was a great ass song too. But to see Jennie have a solo career in music, I just don't see it happening. 

#5: I loved when SUGA (Min Yoongi) wore headbands. I SWEAR TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE, MIN YOONGI WAS A WHOLE ASS RESTAURANT WHEN HE WORE HEADBANDS. I want their stylists to bring back the headband look to Taehyung and Yoongi. I thought they were the best ones that pulled it off. 

(I think I just committed suicide)

#6: I think Lisa is the really talented member of BlackPink. Now, let me tell you why. She can sing, rap and it's mighty impressive. Jennie can do it too, along with Jisoo and Rose, but when Lisa sings it's lowkey rare and it sounds amazing when she does. And as for dancing, she's alright. But she's slowly learning how to get the hang of it. I preferred if Lisa had a solo debut rather Jennie, honestly. And if you ask me? Lisa is the only member of BlackPink I can actually see go into a successful music career. 

#7: BigHit needs to let BTS chill. Like legit, you've seen how much our boys have been working. Album after album after album. Like they are already the hottest boy group out today. And they make so much money off their music, let alone all the other stuff they do. BigHit needs to just give them a break. Just recently BTS was not going to perform at show. And many ARMY's didn't care, because for once they were going to get a break. 

#8: I can see the BTS going solo. Unlike BlackPink, I can see BTS go solo. When J-Hope officially released his Hope World Hixtape, it got so much positive feedback and had amazing ass songs in it. Not to mention he mentioned alot about BTS on his tracks in a loving manner. And SUGA aka AGUST D was solo rapper before he debut into BTS. And I can see him going into a solo career just like his other members. What I liked about BigHit was that they chose to experiment on how the fan bases would be like if the members made music individually. And it was a fucking success, dude. 

#9: I would like if RedVelvet came up with new concepts. I always pictured Red Velvet as a sweet innocent girl group. When I first checked them out I thought their concepts were more sweet than they were sexy or spicy. I would like their company to be more creative and more open to new concepts for the girls.

#10: CL needs to have a comeback. Let me just say this as of now, CL IS ONE BAD BITCH! When the BADDEST FEMALE dropped people fell in love with her solo. Despite people saying she wouldn't last if she went solo. And if you guys didn't know, CL left a famous K-Pop girl group called 2NE1. She was known for her other songs as well such as HELLO BICHES and We The Leaders featuring G-Dragon from BIGBANG. And if you guys didn't know, CL and G-Dragon were like bestfriends. Although many fans thought they were dating, she addressed that they weren't. She pretty much took a break off music for awhile but is set to have a comeback in the U.S. 

WELL THERE YOU GO GUYS MY UNPOPULAR K-POP OPINIONS...damn, I really need to get a life. 

Song of the night?

Song of the night?

Promise by Park Jimin (BTS) 

I want you to be your light babe, you should be your light :')