9:51PM

Soooooo I went to my crush's basketball game. My boy won, of course. He's my shooting guard (SUGA YOU STILL MA MAN) Soooooooo, long story short he asked me out. 

  WHOA, BICH! GET ITTTT!  Uhhhh *nervously laughs* I said no. ESTA PINCHE PERA. YOU COMPLAIN THAT YOU WANT A DUDE THEN WHEN THEY ASK YOU- HOLD IT. YES...I said no, but for my reasons. 

  One, was that I wanna take things slow. And I wanna feel something with someone, rather than to just be in a relationship just for fun or the hell of it. I'm not going to lie, I used to do that. I just dated people for the hell of it. And I regret it more than you'll ever know.

 Two, I already told him that I wanna take things slow. I really like him. We became best-friends and we know each other like the back of our hands, and I really care for him. And we both do. His new friend (DICK DIEGO ;( ) told me, he missed me alot and he wished I went to school with him at Metro Tech. HE EVEN GOT HIS JERSEY NUMBER FROM MY OLD NUMBER FROM VOLLEYBALL!

 HE EVEN GOT HIS JERSEY NUMBER FROM MY OLD NUMBER FROM VOLLEYBALL!

 I love this dude so much it hurts. :'( I really do appreciate him for understanding that I wanna take things slow. He really cares and I love him for it. <3 We knew each other since we were 12 and our parents know each other. His mom's the FUCKIN GOAT. They're coming over tomorrow :') We're making gingerbread houses and watch Christmas movies :') 

best christmas ever <3 

Song of the night, let's get it!

Oh, Holy Night by Jeon Jungkook (BTS)

<3