7:15PM

Dear J, 

Today is the day you choose to make your own path. Today is the day you choose of waiting or running. This is the time to run your marathon. Run as if you have nothing to look back on. Run as though the world behind you is burning. Run...as though all your demons combined are hunting you down. 

15 years you chose to have music in the palms of your hands and in your veins. You're taste for music from the beat to the rhythm. Music has taken over you...you're a slave to the music. A slave to its rhythm. A slave all on it's on. And the master is music. You have allowed its melody and all to shackle you in its chains. To wrap itself in your mind and thoughts at any given point. You have become so vulnerable that you have sacrificed your entire being for music.  

Picture this... after a long day of working and hustling. You choose to visit the people who have loved you and that have blossomed your career. A crowd of your people, your lives, and you worlds right before your very eyes. You run into their arms just wanting to thank them for everything  they have done for you. Even if it's just for a few moments you wanna just thank em for everything they've done. Just hugging them and just crying into their arms... 

So what's it gonna be J? Are you gonna stand there and slowly walk? Or are you going to run your marathon  to the finish line of your dreams? 

-JARI

Ladies and gentlemen our song of the night... 

Goodnight Gotham by Rihanna