3:28AM

I AM JUST....DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MY AWESOME ASS NIGHT! OKAY! So like...we went to Target, right? I asked my moms at first and my mom was like, "I can't take you today." and I was like...

 And I was like "Alright, I'll go tomorrow

 And I was like "Alright, I'll go tomorrow." and at the time, I had NO IDEA she was on the phone with my cute homeboy's dad. And he overheard the conversation we were having and he was like " I can take her if you want." And my mom was like, "No, she's okay. She doesn't need anything anyways." 

 Let me just say a little something something

 Let me just say a little something something.... YOU DON'T NEED TO GO AND FUCKIN HUMILIATE MY ASS AND SAY I DON'T NEED ANYTHING. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE RIGHT THAT I DON'T NEED ANYTHING! BUT THAT'S UP TO ME AND MY DUMBASS SPENDING ALL MY DAMN MONEY! thank u, next...

  So then...My Uncle Chato, (I consider him my Uncle and he's cool with me calling him that), was like "No really, I don't mind. Let me take her. I'll bring B too, while I'm at it.

ME:

  And my mom was cool with it

  And my mom was cool with it. She just said to my Uncle to watch over me. And to be back at a certain time. But we weren't gonna be out late so... Anyways my mom tells me he'd be there in 30 minutes. So I changed in the Thrasher hoodie B gave me, some jeans and my Vans. 

  I wore no makeup since I was trying to heal my face from an allergic reaction to makeup I had. (LET ME JUST SAY THIS AS OF NOW I WILL NEVER EVER FUCKING USE MAYBELLINE MAKEUP PRODUCTS EVER A-FUCKING-GAIN!  Carry on, Lads) And he was there in 20 minutes when I was on my phone and watching Friends on T.V.