1:47PM

okay....ALL 1.K READERS ARE GONNA BITCH SLAP YOU RIGHT NOW!! hehehe- but I am back, guys!! I love you guys. And I appreciate the words of encouragement and love. And I've been doing better, babes. I mean, I keep getting stronger everyday. And that's that!! Sis, that still don't excuse you ghosting us.

  Because it's been gone FOR-LITERAL-FUCKING-EVER, I wanted to do something a little different.  You guys LOVED my unpopular K-Pop opinions, and instead of K-Pop opinions, let's do opinions in general!!

DISCLAIMER

  Keep in mind these are ALL my opinions and what I think. And if you don't like it, too bad. ;))

  #1: There were no good movies out AT ALL this year. I'm sorry, fellas. I mean, Bohemian Rhapsody and Marvels: Avengers Endgame were awesome and I lived for both movies. But horror movie wise, and romance wise...sucked. Like the last good romance movie I saw was Love, Simon and Crazy Rich Asians. But other than that, I personally believe that movies this year sucked.

#2: I respect and love Ariana Grande. Not only does this woman make bangers, she's a boss ass business woman. And she has been able to go from a 2010 classic, in her famous show Victorious, to a full on career solo. She has been able to top the charts with her 3 singles, and that hasn't been done since 1969 when The Beatles had three number singles on Billboard. Not only her music, she is a very caring woman. Throwing her benefit charity concert for Manchester after the bombing. Ariana has been able to overcome her pain. From losing her beloved boyfriend Mac Miller, and still loving him even though she was still with Pete. She followed her heart and stayed true to herself. And she proved she ain't need no mans. Plus that pretty lady met our boy, Jeon JungKook.

#3: I hate a fuck-ton of YouTubers

#3: I hate a fuck-ton of YouTubers. I swear to god, dude.  I despise James Charles. Look, his makeup his cool or whatever, but his attitude and character is literal trash. He's just overrated and hella annoying. He's legit only loved by 6th graders. Him and Tana Monegau. She's just hella fake. Her body is photoshopped. She's disrespectful and racist. And once again, just straight up annoying. Honestly, the only YouTubers I like are Veerna, Antonio Garza, Jefree Star, Shane Dawson, Buzz Feed: Unsolved and the Wild n Out channel.

#4: Cardi B is getting on my fucking nerves. I just- *sighs* This woman is getting on my nerves so much it's irritating my literal soul. First, she defended R.Kelly. Implying that the press is trying to take a colored man down and strip him of his rights. Look, I stand for  equalism and justice, but when a man is publically accused and is committed of a sexual crime and molestation, it takes it TOO FUCKING FAR. He knows what he did and there have been countless victims coming forward, and she implies that they are "liars and only want clout and money." Second, she doesn't write or produce her own music. Look don't get me wrong, I love her music and her raps go hard. But she's bascially taking credit for something that isn't hers. And in a sense she's manipulative, she can be disrespectful but the next day everyone still gives her attention and love. Remember when she was accused of drugging men and then stealing their money? Yeah, remember how no one even gives a shit anymore and how easily it blew over?