Intro

Namjoon was only four when his mother passed away from heart disease. He was an only child,which meant it was only himself and his father. His dad had work and couldn't leave a young child on his own,so he'd have Namjoon's uncle,which was his brother,to take care of his one and only son.

Namjoon never had a brother or sister,so Taehyung,his cousin was his only company other than his father. Years passed and Namjoon grew older. Clumsy and all but he was a really smart student. Ahem! IQ of 148.

Namjoon was happy with the way things were in his life. Just him and his dad was how he liked things to be. But that all changed the moment his father met a beautiful woman who changed his father's lonely single life. He respected his father's choice,as long as he never forgot who his first love was.

He loved his stepmother dearly...but he despised the child that came with her. Kim Seokjin...a really weird,pink loving,tiara princess. HE IS A BOY FOR FUCKS SAKES.

Namjoon found it extremely hard to get along with Jin. He was way too girly. He was a femboy. He weared the clothes a girl would wear. To Namjoon,disgusting. To his father...Jin was alright the way he was...he was unique.

Namjoon and Jin's parents married and were pretty much a happy couple. Yet he looked at Jin as if he was a rat who happened to crawl into his life.
Namjoon knows Jin is gay,obviously because he cross dresses and things of that sort. But in his words: "I'd rather be straight like my father's hairline than to be homo freak."

If Namjoon knew better...he wouldn't have said what he said...the tables will turn for him. At one point or another...his mind will change...trust me...he has no idea what he got himself into.

N/A: follow my Insta @_vellichxrrsuga_