17

*Magical time skip to two months later*

"YOU WHAT?!"

Both Namjoon's dad and Jin's mom were surprised to hear about the Namjin relationship. They didn't approve of it but they knew they couldn't do much,since they see how close both boys are.

"Well,as long as you both are happy...then...I guess it's ok."

Namjoon's dad smiled which revealed his dimples,that's how Namjoon got that illegal mark. No one could ever resist those dimples. 

"Aww,my little boy is all grown up now!!"

"Eomma stohb it!"

Namjoon and his father chuckled then looked at eachother. Mr.Kim had a mischievous smile, and for some reason it kinda frightened Namjoon.

"What?"

"You always complained about Jin. And now all of a sudden,you end up dating the boy yourself. Isn't that surprising?"

Namjoon put a little thought to himself and through all he's done and all he's been through. He looked at Jin and his mom who was hugging the boy so tightly he almost ran out of breath. He smiled and realized that being a gay isn't as bad as he thought,and that Jin being a femboy was all he loved about him the most. Jin was special to him,no matter how he dressed or how he looked. To him...Jin was his epiphany. His realization that love is limitless to no matter what person it hits. Love can't be controled when the heart wants what it wants.

*Meanwhile with the Maknaes*

"Kookie?"

"yeah Tae."

"When you like someone...like...have feelings for that person...and you have waited long enough..."

"Just confess to the person you love Tae. Besides,the person who you confess to will be lucky to have you. You're my hyung. Fighting!"

"Thanks Jungkook."

"No problem. Hey!"

"Hm?"

"Why not we call the person we both like and confess to them like at the same time!"

"Tae...you're crazy."

"...."

"That's a great idea!"

Both boys happily texted the person they loved and whom they wanted to share a life with. They hoped the best for each other and left to the place where they'd meet their lover.

*Jimin focus*

"Oh,new messages. Finally,I was bored as hell."

BlankDiva:

Hey,Chim. Can you meet me at our favorite hangout place. I want to talk to you. I miss your face,Lmao.

CreepysInNer:

Jimin hyung...can we talk?Meet me at the Bangtan House.

"Why would they both send me the same message? I swear I have the weirdest friends....Eh,I love these dumbasses."