7

5:30 a.m/Narrator's pov**
Jin woke up and slowly made his way into Namjoon's bedroom. He heard his soft snores which he found kind of cute.

"Gross,he's not cute...at all."

Jin tucked himself into Namjoon's bed. He couldn't help but laugh a bit because of his plan.

'This will kill him' he thought.

A few minutes later,an alarm was heard. Namjoon slowly woke up and immediately lied back down. He had a huge hangover which was killing him.

He felt as if he wasn't alone. And indeed he was not. He looked over his right side and screamed as he fell off his own bed.

He looked at himself and saw that he was pretty naked. His clothes were scattered on the floor except for his briefs which were still on him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BASTARD?!"

Jin laughed his ass off and looked at Namjoon. He got the exact reaction he wanted.

"Wait...did we...?"

"Yes,yes we did."

"HELL NO! YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING LIE! I WOULD NEVER SLEEP WITH YOU! I WOULD NEVER EVEN FUCK YOU IF YOU WERE THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH!"

Jin rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair,then he simply replied:

"Relax fucker,it's a prank. Of course we didn't sleep together. And by the way,our parents are on a last minute business trip so they'll be gone for a while."

Jin stepped out of Namjoon's room without another word. Namjoon sighed and held his head from the headache he got from the party.

He decided a nice warm shower was a way to go,so he showered and got ready for school.

Jin got ready as well. Yet again he cross dressed. He wore black fishnets,a black skirt,vans and a black and white striped shirt. He admired himself in the mirror and blew his signature flying kiss.

"Handsome in every way. I'm fucking sexy!"

Jin grabbed his backpack and headed out his room and went into the kitchen. He wasn't feeling very hungry so he simply grabbed a granola bar. Meanwhile Namjoon was drinking a cup of coffee.

Namjoon looked at Jin from head to toe. He had to say he looked...hot. But he quickly pushed that thought away and mentally scolded himself for thinking such stupidity.