22

"Namjoon! It's been a while!" The girl hugged Namjoon tightly.

Namjoon stared off. He didn't expect her to come back. Why now?

"Suzy,please. Leave,now isn't the time."

"Namjoon,I came so far to see you! Do you know how much I missed you?" Suzy frowned.

"And do you know how much I suffered without your presence? Suzy we're over okay? Please leave."

"Namjoon please,this wasn't my fault. My parents didn't approve of us,Joonie please."

"No,Suzy. I cried for months because of you leaving. You said you wanted nothing more to do with me. That shit fucking hurted like hell."

"I'm so sorry Joon-"

"What's taking you guys so...who are you?"

Suzy was confused at the sight of the broad shouldered boy.

"I could ask the same."

"I'm his boyfriend."

"Ah,I see. Then...I guess I have nothing more to do here. It was nice to see you again."

Suzy left,her thoughts flooded with nothing more than jealousy,anger and sadness. This wasn't going to end this way.

"Namjoon? Can you explain this to me?"

Jin pulled Namjoon over to the couch and looked at him sternly. He was confused and he wanted an explanation about what the help had just happened.

Namjoon told Jin everything. Suzy was his ex girlfriend and they were both happy until she left and hurt him without him knowing what he did wrong. Jin hugged Namjoon since he broke down in tears. He did feel a little jealous of her,but Jin knew it was childish,he already had Namjoon,so there's no competition.

"Calm down Joonie,it's okay. She's past now,I'm here."

Namjoon pecked his boyfriend's lips and smiled. He was right. Suzy was once his and now she is the past,so there's no reason to be butthurt over something that happened such a long time ago.

"Go shower Namtittie,the boys will be here soon." Jin laughed.

"Oh,you wanna play that game? Fine then,I'll go shower,suckJin."

"Consider the fact you actually do." Jin disappeared into the kitchen,leaving Namjoon defeated and confused.
__________________
"Aw,you guys set up the table for me."

The boys smiled proudly at themselves,thinking it made Jin happy.

"Its all wrong! You idiots the spoon goes here and the napkin right there,this isn't rocket science!" Jin fixed the mistake and began bringing the food over to the table.

"Yo,this looks so good!" Hoseok looked at the food as if almost drooling,not to mention Jin had a whole sprite for him

"I wish you looked at me that way." Yoongi pouted.

"Yoongi,I already do look at you that way,and I love you more than food so don't start with me." Hoseok glared over at his boyfriend.

"S-sorry Seokie~" Yoongi looked shyly at his hands.

At the intense staredown that Hoseok was giving him,he realizes he also misses his boyfriend's dominance. It's been long since Yoongi was at the bottom. He was begining to miss that sadistic side that Hoseok kept hidden.

"Whas this? Is Yoongi being a suuuuub." Taehyung teased at the response Yoongi gave to Hoseok.

"Can we not do this now?" Jin sat down next to Namjoon's seat which was still vacant.

"Shut up Taehyung,I bet you'd be the bottom if you were with Yoongi." Hoseok now glared at Taehyung.

"Aw,c'mon I was joking." The brunette pouted.

"Whatever."

Yoongi stared at Hoseok with his small,usually stern kitten eyes. He wanted Hoseok to take over him like he did once.

"Why can't we ever have a normal dinner." Jin rubbed his temples.

"Hey guys." Namjoon sat down next to Jin.

"Damn Joonie~ You look se-"

"If you finish that sentence Taehyung,it'll be the last!" Jin pointed his fork to Taehyung.

"You guys are no fun." He pouted.

"Yeah well,how would you like it if someone messed with your shit."

"Okay okay sorry."

"Guys,let's just please stop being so tense."

"It started when-"

"Who cares,let's just eat." Namjoon served his own food,and the rest followed.

There was no reason to lie,but Namjoon looked sexy in a sleeveless top. It exposed his tones biceps very well.

"Jin,you're drooling." Namjoon smirked.

"What?" Jin blushed and looked away.

Jungkook and Jimin became lost in their own world,smiling at each other. Taehyung was like the third wheel. He had to admit...he knew he was losing his battle. He knew Jimin well. Taehyung stood nowhere near Jungkook's level,and knowing that...hurt him.

The rest of the guys talked about nonsense and other things Taehyung wasn't paying attention to. He put a fake face on and pretended he was going home because his mother called,but in all truth,his mother was never home. Good for him he guessed.

"That's strange of him to go like that."

"Yeah but hey,he seemed honest." Jin smiled.

"Anyway,how are the relationship between you two and Taehyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Its great actually. I...I love Taehyung like I love Jungkook." Jimin pushed that sentence out of his mouth. He didn't know why all of a sudden he felt so confused about his feelings.

Was it what Jungkook told him?