29

"Why are you guys here so early?" Namjoon groaned.

He looked worse than Tarzan when he was discovered in a jungle raised by apes. Disheveled hair,smelling like alcohol,shirtless with hickeys covering his chest and neck and that's enough. You know he's a mess.

"I have to tell you something,but clearly you aren't alone." Taehyung muttered the last part.

"Babe,when are you coming to bed?" Suzy yelled from upstairs,approaching the group.

Suzy wrapped her arms around Namjoon's waist and turned to look at the people who were standing at the front door,and she noticed her.

"Oh,why hello,I'm Suzy." She smiled,faking her sweet façade.

"Oh stop your lame acting bitch!" Taehyung retorted.

Suzy pouted. "Taehyungie,don't be like that~"

"Exactly what do you two want?" Namjoon asked as he ruffled the bird nest lying atop of his head.

"Her!" Taehyung pointed.

"That whore you got? She's the reason you and Jin broke up." Taehyung glared.

Namjoon groaned. "This shit again? Listen,I don't care about Jin anymore. He can go fuck himself for all I care."

Taehyung slapped Namjoon across the face and backhanded him as well.

"Snap the fuck out of it stupid ass!"

Jisoo just stared at the scene unraveling before her eyes. Suzy glared at her without Namjoon even noticing.

"You do care about Jin,and as a matter of fact you love him. You're so fucking gay for him and he loves you just as much. He was willing to give everything for you,I could tell since the moment he saw you. There was never a doubt to Jin's love for you. He was genuinely in love with you,but your dumb fuck self had to fuck it up for this ugly ass stinky cooch slut."

Namjoon coughed. Suzy however,looked like she wanted to kill.

"And as for you bitch,Jisoo told me everything. And guess what? She ain't working for your pedo ass father cause she got a boyfriend who's gonna make all those nightmares disappear. Unlike you,she deserves to be happy and to be treated like an actual woman. And newsflash,your daddy's in jail home girl."

Jisoo looked at Taehyung surprised. She's never seen such an attitude come from him. She was so used to the cute,funny,dorky guy that she didn't even realize he had such a duality,it made her awe. Taehyung was one of the best things that had happened to her.

"What??!" Suzy exclaimed,snapping Jisoo out of her trance.

"You heard me hoe." Taehyung placed his arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

"How?" Namjoon spoke up.

"How could she have done this?" He looked at Suzy.

"Nam,stop being a petty hoe and realize that you still love Jin. Suzy was just a rebound. You know she doesn't feel like Jin,she doesn't think like Jin,not even looks like Jin,and I bet she doesn't kiss you like Jin. She ruined your relationship,and Van? He helped her on the whole thing,and he didn't have a choice either. Suzy planned it all out and made you think Jin was cheating on you or making you think he would leave you for Van. But Jin didn't like Van as nothing more than a friend. Suzy did all this to the both of you."

"No,no...Namjoon I wouldn't do that! He...he's lying!!"

Namjoon looked at her. He felt disgusted in himself standing by her as he finally came back to reality. Taehyung was right. Since Suzy came along,things between him and his friends and Jin were all crumbled up. Nothing was right.

"I don't believe you Suzy. Taehyung's right,and Jisoo doesn't lie."

"YOU!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" Suzy pointed at Jisoo.

Jisoo his behind Taehyung,clinging onto his arm for dear life. Suzy tried attacking her,but Namjoon was holding her back. He was mad. Mad at the fact that he let his ex first love ruin the relationship he had with Jin.

But it wasn't too late.

Age 20,and he knew he had to shut the fuck up and be a man.

And he'll be finding his man. Kim Seokjin,the pink loving tiara princess he learned to love and to this very moment adores.

"You're done Suzy. If it wasn't for you,I wouldn't have lost Jin,but I thank you,because I wouldn't have found out how much I truly love him,how much I truly need him. So get out."

Namjoon said bluntly. Suzy was in shock and in hysterics. But one way both Namjoon and Taehyung managed to take her out of his father's house.

"So what now Joon?" Taehyung asked.

"Now...I go after the guy I fell in love with."