3

After school/Namjoon's pov**
"I've had enough of you!"

"You think I'm not tired of looking at you the whole day?!"

"It wasn't my choice for our parents to meet!who new someone can deal with a faggot like you!"

"Pfft!me,faggot?please bitch I'm way more handsome than your egg shaped looking ass!"

Jin stomped to his room and slammed the door shut. I went to my own room as well and groaned. I'm fed up with this weirdo and honestly I'm tired of it.

I need a day out...

And I know just how to do that. I text Jungkook since he knows a few people who like to party,and a party is all I need.

I do my homework which takes me ten minutes to complete,due to my smartness. At that moment,Jungkook has already replied to my message.

Jungkook:
There's a party at Chanyeol's house,we're invited. Why are you so hyped up about a party anyway?

Daddy Monster:
That's because I need a break for once. A little party can't hurt,right?

Jungkook:
True,we'll see you there. Party at 6:30 tonight.

Daddy monster:
Aight

Jungkook:
And did you have to call yourself daddy monster?

Daddy monster:
Oh yes,it's very necessary

Jungkook went offline

I chuckled and looked at the time.

"Shit! It's 5:45,gotta blast!"

I went to my bathroom and took a quick shower,I picked out my clothes and blow dried my hair,making sure I look like a daddy tonight,cuz why the fuck not?

I step out of my room and close my bedroom door. I don't hear Jin,he must me asleep or something. IDGAF

I leave the house and lock the door,during the time I had,I called Jungkook to pick me up. And here he was,taking me in his Mazda,which is the exact same car for Tokyo drift. Geez this child is a whole movie star.

"Ready Joon?"

"Daaamn Joon!"

"Daddy fuck me!"

I laughed at Yoongi's comment because in return, he got a smack on the head by Hoseok.

"Yah! I was kidding."

"I don't care,you're my daddy."

"Oookayyy,yes Jungkook I'm definitely ready and gross,get a room you two!"

I step in the car and we take off to Chanyeol's party. I finally earn a break from Jin.

Tonight...is definitely my night.