6

Back home/Narrator's pov**
Jin was home alone and bored. He had just received a message from his mother that they were off to a business trip and both him and Namjoon would be alone for a month or so.

The doorbell rang which startled Jin. He went to the door only to see Hoseok carrying a drunk Namjoon inside the house.

"Uh,is he okay?"

"Oh,yeah he will be I guess. Sorry Jin,but the kid is your problem now."

"Gee thanks Hoseok."

"Haha,don't worry. I don't think he'll be much trouble."

Jin nodded and with that,Hoseok left and bid his goodbyes. Jin looked over to Namjoon which was lying lifeless on the couch.

"If our parents were home,you'd be so busted right now."

Namjoon looked over at Jin and smirked. As drunk as he was,he had no idea what he was doing.

"HEy bAby,wAnna...hIc...hAvE sOme fUnNn?"

Namjoon slurred his words and hiccuped while forming his sentences. He stood up from the couch and at that time,Jin had rolled his eyes and was making his way to the hallway to get into his room.

Namjoon,however,had a different plan. He took Jin by the shoulders and turned him around,pinning him to the wall. Jin was surprised by the sudden action and flinched.

"Yah!what the hell Namshit?!"

"YoU loOk sExy,hIC,bAbY."

"Please,you're drunk,you dip shit."

The slightly older drunk boy pressed his lips against Jin's neck. He began to leave soft kisses on it while Jin was left in a shocked state.

"Y-Yah!you hoe...s-stohb!"

And with that...Namjoon passed out on Jin's shoulder.

"Oh for crying out loud!seriously!"

Jin dropped Namjoon on the floor without another care in the world. He dragged him by the foot to his own bedroom,then placed Namjoon on his bed.

"Gross filthy bedsheets!"

Then a brilliant idea came to Jin's mind. He smirked devilishly and began to unbutton Namjoon's shirt. He was surprised to see the older's slightly toned chest. He couldn't help but want to touch it.

"It couldn't be so bad,right?wait what?eww!no never!disgusting!what the hell was I thinking?!"

He went back to his plan and messed up Namjoon's hair then he moved to his pants and he slid them off. He had to admit that Namjoon had nice legs,but that wasn't the point.

"Perfect!now he'll think the worst out of it when he wakes up. I'll just have to lie down next to him before he wakes up. Jin,you are a genius!"

Jin went back to his own bedroom and lied down on his bed and made sure to set up his alarm clock an hour early to finish the last step of his plan. He couldn't wait to see the eggplant's reaction.