20

A/n:sorry for the wait...I am so bad but I have come back now. Some technical difficulties 😁I am a disappointment

3rd person pov-
After breakfast,the Namjin couple decided to call in sick from school. They decided they wanted to spend some time with their friends.

"Hey guys!how you've been my children!" Jin smiled and hugged his friends while Namjoon stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"We've been good. And....Jungkook, Taehyung and I are a couple." Jimin blushed and everyone's faces went blank...except for vminkook.

"You mean..."

"Poly?"

Jimin nodded.

"How's that working out?" Asked Namjoon.

Jimin thought back at what happened after that confession at the cafe. Jin noticed his thoughtful yet lust filled expression,so he changed the subject.

"Let's get something to eat,yeah?"

"You're always hungry Jin" Hoseok sort of complained. Jin gave him a look that would scare any child out of his mind. It would make anyone apologize for their wrong doings.

"I mean,yeah sure let's eat!"

Yoongi however,seemed out of it that day. He wasn't himself. But everyone knew he was always that way. Only Hoseok manages to make him smile.

Back home,Namjoon and Jin watched a movie. They were quite peaceful in each other's arms.

"Jin?"

"Yes Joonie?"

"Why were you moaning my name?" Jin was shocked at the sudden question. He wasn't expecting Namjoon to bring that up. He had no words.

"Hm?"

"U-uh. W-well,you know...I..." Namjoon sighed and let out a small chuckle. He knew the answer,he was just having fun with Jin.

"You were having a wet dream,weren't you?" Namjoon smiled,and Jin digged his neck into Namjoon's shoulder.

"Maybe."

Namjoon lifted Jin's face and cupped it in his hands. Jin was in a trance,lost in Namjoon's eyes. Just as Namjoon leaned towards Jin's lips,Jin slowly closed his eyes and....

Namjoon blew on them~

This made Jin startled and back away a bit. Namjoon though,was literally laughing out of amusement. Jin punched his arm as Namjoon began to laugh even more.

"Sorry princess,I had to~" Just in that moment,Namjoon choked on his own saliva as karma. It was Jin's turn to laugh.

"That's what happens when you mess with Mario's wife." He threw a pillow at his boyfriend and Namjoon looked up with a questioning look. Jin new this meant war,not to mention he called himself "Mario's wife".

"YAH!"

Jin ran towards the stairs and into his room,then slipped under the bed. He heard nothing. As if Namjoon wasn't even chasing after him. Jin peeked out  of the bed. No Namjoon.

He slowly stepped towards his door,as soon as he opened it,Namjoon stepped in and held Jin by his waist and lifted him into the air spinning him. Jin laughed and both stayed for a moment looking at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too Joonie~"

Namjoon pecked Jin's lips. He put Jin down and walked towards the bathroom and turned on the bathtub,filling it with warm water and soap. He dragged Jin in the bathroom with him,slowly undressing him as well as himself.

He carried Jin into the bathtub with himself in it. He turned off the faucet and began pouring water on Jin's hair. He couldn't help eyeing his boyfriend's body. It looked beautiful in every way.

Jin stopped Namjoon's actions and kissed him as he'd been wanting to. It felt like years since their last kiss,that's just how much he loved him.

Their lips in sync was just the best feeling,at least one of them. The kiss slowly turned into a heated make out session,with Jin grinding himself on Namjoon's erect member.

Who knew that one kiss in a bathtub could've turned into something more.