22.5

Taehyung went back to the cafe where he first met Jisoo. He went back there every day when he had time,and still no Jisoo. It's been a month since he met her.

Within the time,Jimin and Jungkook have been getting closer and closer,without him.

"Hey there young man." An elderly man greeted Taehyung.

"Oh,hello." Taehyung stood up and bowed politely.

"No need for that son. I see you come in here all the time."

"Ah,yeah,that's me."

"Well,I'm curious as to why? I saw you come in with Jisoo about a month ago. Could you be looking for her?"

"Actually,yes." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"Well she came here recently,but she was different." The man sat in the chair in front of Taehyung.

"What do you mean?"

"She was wearing sun glasses,and in winter,that's strange,and she had on a mask,covered in a scarf,a long sweater,it's not like her to dress like that,not even in winter,she always dresses nicely to every season,this time she seemed to be hiding herself. I'm worried that something might have happened."

Taehyung began to worry as well. That day they met,she seemed worried about getting late to where she was going. No one worries the way she did when they're late to a job, they  freak out,yes,but a scene like hers was different.

"Here son,I have Jisoo's number,she is one of my greatest costumers and she feels like the daughter I lost. I trust you'll keep her safe and find out why she was strange the day she came in. I am deeply worried about her." The man was sincere,Taehyung knew. The man went back to where he came from and with that,Taehyung was thankful of the man for having Jisoo's number.
________________
Meanwhile...

"JISOO!"

"Yes master?" Jisoo bowed.

"What the hell is this?! You prepared my drink all wrong!" The old pervert threw the glass across the room,making the cup break instantly.

Jisoo hated this life,but it wasn't her choice. She was sold by her own parents after all. She gets sold to another person,works for them,her parents get payed good money.

"I'm sorry master,I didn't mean to make a mistake." Jisoo was on her knees,begging and hoping that she wouldn't receive a punishment. But that was wishful thinking.

The old pervert was about to punish the poor girl when someone came in bursting through the door.

"FATHER!"

"What is it Suzy!"

"I need a favor."

"A favor."

"Yes."

"Why don't you ask your new father. I'm sure your mother is having a nice life."

"Oh shut it old man,you're the one who's buying girls at auctions and using them as maids and other things I don't want to mention."

"You got me there." The old man sighed.

"What is it that you need."

Suzy glared at Jisoo,in which she understood they wanted privacy.

"I need one of your men so I could ruin a relationship and get my man back."

"Haha,devious like your father."

"Anyway,I need the most handsome one you have."

"You can choose one,they must be somewhere down in the basement."