18

Narrator's pov**

Taehyung and Jungkook waited until their love came. They were both nervous but decided to push that aside and just admit their feelings to their significant other. 

"Hey look!"

"Jimin!"

Both boys looked at each other as Jimin came towards them. They were confused and looked at each other longer,as if they were having a staring contest,in which Jimin interrupted.

"What's up with you?"

Jungkook faked a cough and Taehyung was just...blank. Jimin was getting confused as he felt tension build up.

"Are you-"

"Don't you even dare ask him out."

"I'm prety sure I liked him before you."

"Uh...guys?"

Still confused,Jimin looked at both his friends and realized...

This was all a confession...

Jimin actually liked both of them. He couldn't choose because Jungkook and Taehyung had what he liked. He was ashamed of it,but he couldn't help it.

"Jimin. Would you go out with me or Tae?"

Jimin blushed not knowing what to say. He was stuck.

"I-I like both of you. I can't choose."

"well I call him first."

"No I do."

Both boys argued back and forth so the said male got frustrated and blurted out his own thought.

"Share me!"

Taehyung and Jungkook stopped their bickering and looked at Jimin.

"Share you ?"

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung,and Taehyung did the same.

"You know...that's a crazy idea."

They nodded at each other and walked towards a shy Jimin and held his hands then whispered into his ear at the same time.

"We'll make sure you never walk again."

_____

Lmao

sorry if it sucks and I apologize for my slow ass updates. I've never seen so many reads before and honestly I wanna cry but I also want to thank the people who read this junk and who actually vote for it. I don't expect for it to be voted for because I think that's a readers choice but THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!<3 also...

HAPPY JIN DAY FROM AMERICA!!!!^-^

sorry for any mistakes~