4

Jin's pov**
Sigh...

I'm so bored,and Namshit and I don't even get along. I wonder what's wrong with the way I look. I mean look at me! I'm handsome!

I decide to get up and talk to Namjoon and hope all goes well,but instead of seeing Namjoon,I see an empty room,in an empty house.

Where did that dickhead go?

Something caught my eye,and that was Namjoon's laptop on his bed.

"Idea!"

I went towards his bed and threw my body over it,landing on my stomach. I open his laptop and the eggplant doesn't even have a password. Typical.

I go to the chrome website and decide to snoop around in his history.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!THE BITCH WATCHES PORN!"

I burst out laughing nonstop but then I came to realize....I was on his bed. Despite the comfiness and the silk sheets,which I find kinky,based on his history,there's only one thing that rushed in my mind as I sat up on his bed.

"HE JACKS HIMSELF OFF?!EWW!"

I quickly fell off the bed and looked at his bed in disgust. He jacks off to porn...this is the most disturbing thing I've ever known about Namshit.

"Which means I can blackmail him. Haha! I'll use this against his will!"

That dick brain will have no choice than to obey me,if not...he is exposed.