15

Meanwhile in Yoongi's time...
"Thanks for helping with this track hobi. The lyrics were pretty hard to write."

"No problem Yoongi."

Hoseok had sadness laced in his voice. He did a small visible pout that got Yoongi's attention. Hoseok was looking down in slight disappointment,Yoongi picked his head up gently so they were both making direct eye contact.

"What's wrong hobi?"

Hoseok shook his head and shrugged it off. Meaning he was saying 'Nothing's wrong' but Yoongi isn't stupid to not know when his own boyfriend has something bothering him. He might not be a psychic but he knows when his friends need to talk,especially when it comes to his sunshine.

"Tell me,please. I know it isn't nothing,you're actions say otherwise."

Hoseok sighed in defeat. There was no way escaping this. The last time something like this happened,he tried making so many excuses to not tell Yoongi what was wrong but it ended in him and Yoongi arguing from who was the worst liar,to the more dominant one.

It was strange but that's just how they were. It ended to work out well in the end and they went back to cuddling in each other's arms. Though this time,Hoseok felt like an idiot for saying what he was gonna say. He knows it's stupid,at least to him it is,that he feels what he has to explain.

"It's just..."

"I'm waiting Hoseok."

"I feel like...well..."

"Just say it hobi."

"You don't touch me anymore! I feel like I'm not that important to you anymore. I mean it's been a month without having the feeling of you over me."

Hoseok blushed madly and Yoongi found it cute despite how needy his explanation sounded. He chuckled and it only made Hoseok pout more than he already had.

"So that's why you were so dull. All because of your submission towards me."

Yoongi smirked teasingly and earned a smack on the chest by his boyfriend.

"Yah,stahp! It's not funny."

He crossed his arms and Yoongi just leaned forward to Hoseok's face,where they were currently a few centimeters apart.

"If you want me all over you again,then you'll have to beg kitten. You already know what Daddy likes."

Hoseok's breathing was shaky from Yoongi's voice being slightly rough and deep making shivers go down his spine. Yoongi smirked at the sight and kissed his submissive boyfriend. He was at the palm of his hand and he loved it. The idea of having control over him ran through his head and at that point,he too missed those  moments they had in bed. He realized just how much he needed his boyfriend and decided to fuck him senseless...once he got back from Namjoon's house. He still had his own track to release as well. Underground rappers am I right?

Before leaving,he kissed Hoseok slowly yet roughly,the slowness of wanting to savor his lips and the roughness from his need to eat him whole.

They made out for a few minutes which ended in Hoseok falling into a teasing trap which he hated when Yoongi did that because it left him needy and if Yoongi found out that he did so much as to touch himself,all hell will break loose.

"I'll be back kitten,just you wait."

Yoongi kissed his cheek and ran out of Hoseok's room. Yoongi doesn't like to spend his time at home,and mostly because of his annoying brother that would end up kicking him off the damn bed.

He went running all the way to Namjoon's house which was 20 minutes away. He hated running but when it came to fucking he was never tired enough for that(lazy bastard,but who doesn't love a Lil meow meow like him- someone shoot me,I never seem to shut up.)

It was currently 1 in the morning and he  literally banged on Namjoon's door nonstop. Namjoon came down to open the door with his messy hair and half closed eyes. He was annoyed because it was fucking 1 in the morning and all his precious sleep was gone. He wasn't gonna fall asleep so soon.

"The hell is wrong with you?!You're knocking on my door like a damn psychopath."

Yoongi was panting and could barely talk but somehow managed to make himself understood.

"S-sorry...studio...new track...release...tired..."

Namjoon knew where he was going with that broken sentence. He let Yoongi in and followed after him into the shared studio. Yoongi sat on the chair and got his lyrics out of his pocket and was about to begin working until the press of a wrong button caused a whole series of ear-gasmic moans to play.

Yoongi was sure that it was Jin and his friend. Who was currently blushing with wide eyes.

"AHHH,YOONGI TURN IT OFF!"

Yoongi was slightly laughing hearing Jin's moans come out of a simple recorded audio,maybe this was disrespectful but the boys got along that way.

"HA! I KNEW IT YOU FUCKING LIAR! YOU LIKE JIN ENOUGH TO FUCK HIM IN THE STUDIO- WAIT!....if both of you frick fracked in this studio then...."

Yoongi took a moment to think and in no time,jumped off the chair he was in and fell on the floor. It was  Namjoon's turn to laugh at Yoongi's shooketh state.

"Ya'll neishty shits! You fucked on this damn chair. Nasty asess I swear."

Yoongi got up from the floor and dusted himself off. Namjoon was chuckling and in all honesty he wasn't bothered by his friend's words.

"Shut the fuck up! Last time you and Hoseok had sex in Jungkook's bedroom in his last sleepover at his home."

Yoongi clicked his tongue at the memory knowing that poor Jungkook still didn't know about that. Jungkook acts like a fuck boy but he's really innocent,so he's never brought anyone home to have a one-night stand with,although Yoongi doesn't regret it. That's what he gets for messing with his boyfriend's sprites.

"Eh,gotta say that bed was comfortable."

"Shameless dickhead."

"Cocky asshole."

They glared at each other before bursting out into laughter. After a few minutes of small talk,they finally decided to get to work. Soon they were done and Yoongi's track was released.

"Thanks Joon. You're a great friend."

"You too Yoongi."

Yoongi realized he left Hoseok alone and needy at home,he wondered if he had touched himself. He smirked a bit and bid his goodbyes. Namjoon went back to his bedroom,where his beautiful angel was sleeping at. He lied beside Jin and back hugged him and kissed the nape of the younger's neck. He whispered sweet words into his ear before going back to sleep.

He loved Seokjin...and he wansnt gonna lose him...

______
Or will he?...
Okay okay I won't make it angsty damn! Or will I?*inserts lenny face*