28

Namjoon's pov
The next day I woke up and realized that I wasn't having a nightmare but facing a reality. Jin was no longer around. I went to school and he wasn't there either.

Suzy stuck around me and I began to use her as my rebound. I was so full of shit and I knew it. I came home drunk almost every night. I stopped caring. I wanted Jin back.

But was it all really me? Was it my fault? When did this stupid situation become serious? And most importantly...if I knew Jin well...then I wouldn't have thought of him cheating on me for someone else. Something told me that neither of this was our fault but someone else's. But it became our problem when I started acting out of...jealousy?

I hated myself then. Since Suzy came back,everything's been a mess. But...she wasn't like that was she? From what I remember she was a good person. Could she have done all this?

This whole thought process is hurting the last brain cells I have. Or maybe it's because of the Vodka.
_______________________________
Jin focus/3rd pov

Jin and his mother had moved away from Seoul and to America since his mother was relocated. They'd go back to Seoul in a few years.

They were currently in their rented house. Jin didn't know english very well,so he was quite shy at school. He was alone. His teachers tried talking to him but he didn't understand.

"Leave him be. He probably doesn't know english well."

He heard a teacher say. But he still didn't understand.

He felt as if the school made fun of him for cross dressing,that was until he decided he would no longer cross dress.

The next day he had gone to school,no one made fun of him. Instead they were shocked. Jin was handsome. Very very handsome.

He became popular despite lack of understanding. He even made a few friends.

He met Zhang wei. A Chinese immigrant who knew english,Chinese and Korean,much to Jin's luck.

He would teach Jin the english language and act as his translator. He was also popular since he was a basketball player like his old friend,Yoongi.

He missed them. But he saved their numbers,so Jin would text his friends and asked them to not say a word to Namjoon. They told him about how much Namjoon has changed,and Jin missed him the most,but for now he wanted nothing to do with him.

And as for Van. He wasn't seen at school anymore. Said he dropped out. It wasn't a matter to Jin,it was Van's choice but he thanked him for being a good friend to him.

But sooner or later,fate would bring both Jin and Namjoon together.
_______________________________
3 years later
Taehyung and Jisoo were walking down the sidewalk. Everything was going well between them,and Taehyung confesses his feelings to her which resulted in them being Taesoo.

Taehyung saw Jisoo's sleeve slightly roll up,and that's when he saw what disturbed him for the past two years he spent as a boyfriend with Jisoo.

"Who keeps doing this to you?" Taehyung asked sternly,grabbing Jisoo's wrist.

She looked down in shame.

"I can't say."

"No,who did it Jisoo?"

She shook her head,tears already welling up in her eyes.

"Not here Tae. Let's go to your place."
_______________________________
"Care to explain?"

"Okay but please calm down." Jisoo sat in the couch and asked Taehyung to sit with her.

She sighed. A shaky breath that anyone could have known she was afraid.

"Please Taehyung,don't hate me. I have been enslaved by an older man since I was sixteen. My parents traded me for their own greed. Since then I worked for him,and he spares me until the right time to...to use me. He's terrible with me. And his daughter is worst. Suzy,that's her name,she also uses me like an object and makes things harder for me."

Wait? Suzy? Had Taehyung heard correctly?

"Suzy?"

She nodded.

Namjoon.

"My cousin's with Suzy!"

Jisoo looked at him with shock. He knew her.

"Jisoo,do you happen to know anything about Suzy ruining someone's relationship?"

That's when it clicked.