Epilogue: Halloween special

5 Years later,Halloween day

"EOMMA!! YEONJUN TOOK MY MARIO COSTUME!!! AND HE'S WEARING IT!!" Taehyun yelled.

"BUT MOOOOM!! TAE TOOK MY LUIGI MUSTACHE!! AND HE IS WEARING WHAT'S MINE TOO!!"

Jin rubbed his temples. He was busy trying to make caramel apples since guests were coming to his house but instead of being able to cook in peace-

"MOM! DAD TOOK A CARAMEL APPLE AND HE'S FEEDING IT TO TAEHYUN!"

"NAMJOON!! PUT IT BACK!! YOU TWO ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!"

"ANIYAAA!!" Namjoon and Taehyun said in unison.

Namjoon and Jin married and now had two kids they adopted. It was also halloween today and they were having the rest of Bangtan come over since it's been so long and even Jin's mom was coming over. Jin and Namjoon were happy now and they were parents too! And like any other married couple they had their ups and downs but those downs were easy to laugh about and forget.

Jin currently was busy chasing and scolding the boys while Namjoon went to the kitchen and took some of Jin's homemade caramel,while watching him scold the boys.

"Namjoon! Don't think I don't see you! Put the spoon back!" Jin yelled from the living room.

At last,Jin fixed everything and went on to put on his costume and so did Namjoon. He was Dracula while Jin decided to wear a tiara and went as well...himself.

"You're not gonna wear a costume?" Namjoon asked.

Jin made a face. "Look at me! This is my costume." Jin retorted.

"Okaay."

"AHJUSSI!!" Jin and Namjoon heard the boys yell.

They went to join their kids as they saw Hoseok and Yoongi walk in with their own kid,Soobin. Jikook also walked in with their son,Beomgyu. Then Jin's mom and Hueningkai who was so grown up by now,and then Taehyung and Jisoo came last with their three little girls,Lisa,Chaeyoung and Jennie.

They all greeted each other and hugged each other since again,it's been so long,meanwhile the kids were all busy in Yeonjun and Taehyun's shared room which was big enough for all of them.

"Hey hyung! It's been a while!!" Hueningkai smiled.

"It has and you're so grown up." Jin pinched his brother's cheek.

"Yah,my girlfriend's here." Kai blushed.

"Girlfriend?" Jin asked as he looked at his mom,and she smiled and nodded.

"Helloo." The girl waved.

"Omo! She's just as cute and small as you!" Jin squealed.

"What's your name?" Namjoon greeted.

"I'm Tzuyu,nice to meet you Mr.Kim." She bowed.

"Wait,Tzuyu as in...Twice Tzuyu?" Jin asked shookethly.

Tzuyu nodded with a smile. Jin quickly ran to his room looking for a pen and note pad,which left the rest shocked because that's the fastest Jin ever ran.

Hoseok shrugged and went to Namjoon. "So where's the food?" He asked.

Namjoon laughed and smacked his head playfully. "I missed you too."

Hoseok smiled and soon everyone caught up on what's happened in each other's lives while the kids all ran around in their costumes and sometimes interrupting their parents.

"Mommy look! Soobinnie devil I'm angel!" Rose went up to Jisoo to show how alike her costume was to Soobin's but opposite since one was a devil and the other an angel.

Jisoo smiled fondly and fixed the halo on Rose's head. "I can't believe we all have our kids now." She giggled.

"I know. It seems like yesterday we were all just teenagers in love." Hoseok added. Yoongi smiled and teared up.

"Aww is hyung crying?" Jungkook bunny smiled.

"Nah,fuck off,it's just dusty in here. I wonder if Namjoon even cleans." Yoongi pouted.

"The door is that way." Namjoon pointed.

"Hey! Stohb it!" Jin smacked Namjoon's hand.

"Young love." Jin's mother sighed.

"Yah,we're not that young anymore." Taehyung pouted this time.

"I know but it's just. I'm so old and you kids are all happy it makes me happy." Ms.Kim smiled.

"Appa told me not to hang around idiots." Beomgyu said as he sat on the floor next to Jungkook.

"Swaeg." Soobin said.

Everyone laughed together at their kids. Even more when Yeonjun went up to Beomgyu and said "Beomgyu...you got no jams."

"That's my boy." Namjoon chuckled.

"Well then it seems we are all happy." A voice came from the door.

"Appa!" Namjoon stood up and walked to his dad.

"Ah my son. It's been a while since your old man had seen you."

The family was all together. After the reunion,everyone went out to take the kids trick or treating,some of the grown ups acted like children still and got bags full of candy by the end of the night. When they arrived to Jin's house they ate dinner and by that time,the kids were all asleep and full of chocolate covered faces. What a nice sight it was.

"I love you guys. We'll always be together." Jin said.

"Near or far. Bangtan forever." Taehyung shared his box smile.

"Bangtan forever." They all said in unison.

"They've grown up haven't they?" Ms.Kim said.

"They have. You raised a great son."

"We both raised great sons,and a whole bunch of great kids."

That was it guys. I hope you enjoyed this fan fiction:) throughout this story I've dealt with so much in my real life and lately I've been getting so much dysphoria because in reality I'm a girl(but I want to be male) and I have both top and bottom dysphoria and on top of that I've gotten better from depression but it comes back from time to time. So this fan fiction and any upcoming fan fictions are like my stress relievers in a way even though I have to think it all through but it distracts me from any emotions except my love for writing. So thank you so much for keeping me motivated. And I know there was trouble with people saying things on this story and I thank you for defending my reasons for what I did. I understand Bangtan wants those nicknames to stop but again this is a fan fiction and it isn't meant to harm anyone.

Thank you for getting me mane reads on the very first fan fiction I've written. I hope I keep entertaining you in the future.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

The End.