27

Time skip to a week later
Third person pov

"Well,your father and I have something we want to tell the both of you. We know this is also for the best,so that's why we are having a small get together." Jin's mother began.

"Please don't worry about this. We want you both to be happy." Namjoon's father smiled.

"Well what is it?" Jin asked,completely confused.

"Your mother and I have decided on a divorce. Merely for the fact that her and I don't feel the same for each other. We gladly have decided to stay as friends. And Namjoon,you finally get your wish." Mr.Kim winked at his son.

"I'm happy that this wasn't our fault but to be honest I don't feel a thing for Jin either. He seems to have found someone better." Namjoon glared over to Jin.

"Oh yeah? Well I don't feel a thing for you either,you seem to have gone and try to be a hetero!"

"At least I'm not a homo rat like you!"

Both the boy's parents stared at each other in confusion at the argument before them.

"Namjoon,calm down! What has gotten into the both of you?!"

"CAN IT OLD MAN!! I hate living under the same roof with this bastard! And to think I was gay for him!! I'm disgusted! That shit is contagious!"

"Enough Namjoon!!"

"Well I better get away from you too! I don't like hetero shit heads like you!"

"Jin! Language please!" Jin's mother looked at her son with a serious face.

"And anyway! What the hell is up with both of you!" Namjoon's father cut in.

"Point is! We hate each other. He heated on me!"

"Well he cheated on me first!!"

"Not true!!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"IS NOT!!"

"IS TOO!!"

"QUIET!!" Mr and Mrs Kim shouted.

"Look at you two! You're fighting like...like..." Mrs.Kim didn't know what to say.

"Like animals!" Mr.Kim then shouted.

"Exactly!"

"Mom,let's leave here,please let's leave now!!" Jin said as his voice began to slightly crack.

"Oh honey,fine. We shall go now. I'll see you around Kim. Jin,go pack your things sweaty,I'll call a cab." Jin nodded and left as his mother reached for her phone and dialed a number. She gave a last look to her ex husband and walked away.

"Aish,Namjoon. You have better feel sorry for what you've said." Namjoon's father walked away in disappointment.

"As if it was my fault." He muttered and walked off to his room.

Everything fell apart. Guess he looked at the wrong person. Maybe it was for the best,or maybe it was just him thinking that way. Deep inside he did feel sorry,he felt love for Jin but how could he have done this to him? Why did Jin want to leave him?

The more he thought about it,the more tired he grew. He decided to take a nap instead of feeling pained. But the next time he would wake up,Jin would already be gone.

'He wouldn't even say goodbye' That was the last thing he thought.
___________________
An hour later...
Jin's pov

My things were ready. I sighed as I looked towards the now empty closet that used to hold my clothes. I wondered where my mother and I were going to live now. My stepfather offered me a hand with my luggage and I thanked him for it. It's been an hour and I heard nothing from Namjoon. Guess he didn't want to say goodbye. But I did.

I went to his room and knocked on the door. I called to him until I heard a small snore through the door,he was asleep. I slowly creeped into his room,only to see I was right. He was curled into a ball as he hugged his pillow. His plump lips forming nothing but a straight line,his features seemingly relaxed. He looked handsome as per usual. I caressed his hair which he seemed to have noticed as he leaned into it. I thought he would wake up but he didn't. I sighed as I placed one last kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry Namjoon-ah. If this was all my fault...I'm sorry." I tried hard to hold in my tears,but I knew I couldn't,so I immediately walked out of his room before I became a mess of tears.

"Jin sweetie,the cab is here. Let's go. Goodbye Mr.Kim."

"Goodbye. Take care will you? And you too Jin." My stepfather softly smiled.

I hugged him,thanked him for being so nice to me,for making my mother happy as long as it lasted.

Once I was in the cab with my mom,I looked out the window as the vehicle began to move away,the sight of the house where my boyfriend lived,becoming farther away from reach.

'I wish I could go back. I wanna reset.'