14

Narrator's pov**
Seeing Jin marked all over his body was like art in Namjoon's eyes. He as well rid himself of his clothes,he wanted to see Jin's reaction to his size. It's wasn't too big but as his first time...the sight was almost frightening.

"A-are you sure that's going to fit inside me?"

"What?Are you scared?"

Namjoon slightly chuckled seeing how flustered and shy Jin was acting. He found it cute.

"Yeah...kinda."

Namjoon held Jin's face in his hands gently and kissed his forehead in reassurance.

"Don't worry baby. I promise I'll be easy on you."

Jin calmed down slowly as he gained confidence and breathed.

"Okay. I'm ready."

"That's my princess."

Jin blushed and Namjoon took Jin's length in his hand and began to stroke it. He drew circles on his tip and by now Jin was moaning. The thing is Namjoon was just getting started.

He got on his knees and began to suck the tip as he got to taste Jin's pre-cum and his hand pumped him at the same time. Jin's moans became louder and boy was he feeling even needier than before.

After a few more pumps and soft licks,Jin felt a knot at his stomach meaning he was about to release himself in Namjoon's warm mouth but that thought had to be held back when Namjoon pulled away making Jin whimper at the loss of Joon's mouth and hand all at once.

He turned the younger around making him bend over the chair and hold himself on the armrests. He held two fingers to his mouth and the younger already knew what to do(he secretly watched porn as well. You didn't hear it from me) He sucked Namjoon's fingers and soon they were drenched in his saliva. Namjoon softly spoke into Jin's ear.

"This might feel weird,and maybe it'll hurt for a while. Just relax okay?"

Jin nodded and prepared himself for what came next. He began feeling pressure on his entrance and soon let out a pained moan as the older's fingers pushed inside his tight hole. He gripped the armrests and Namjoon began thrusting his fingers in and out and later scissored inside him. Jin felt the pain unbearable but tried his best to contain himself.

"A-ah N-Namjoon...i-it h-hurts!"

"I know baby,it's gonna be okay."

Joon thought Jin was stretched enough and pulled out of him. Jin felt relieved until he felt Namjoon reenter him at full force and screamed in pain.

"I thought you said y-you'd go easy on me you fucker!"

"Sorry,it's hard to keep that promise when you're just too sexy."

Jin rolled his eyes and Namjoon started thrusting slowly inside of him. Joon felt good with Jin's tightness around him. His low groans filled the room while Jin moaned in pain and pleasure. Later he felt the pain completely slip away.

"Mmh D-Daddy faster-ahh p-please!~"

Namjoon quickly obeyed and began thrusting faster as he kissed Jin's back at the same time.

Skin slapping against each other,sweat dripping from warm bodies and low groans with slightly high-pitched moans was all that studio filled with. For one thing they didn't know...

Their noises were being recorded into audio.

Both boys were completely enjoying themselves. Namjoon was reaching his high and Jin couldn't wait to release as well.

"D-Daddy I-I'm gonna c-cum-mmh~"

"Me too princess. F-fuck! Let's cum together."

And with that,they both came. Namjoon's thrusting got slower and sloppier and Jin spilled all over the floor and chair(bad thing,the floor is carpet,good thing it's clear liquid bitches!
"Yah! Stahp exposing us dammit!"
"Yeah,it's called privacy."
"Oh...continue. sorry not sorry.")

Namjoon took the younger in his arms and sat on the cum-stained chair while placing Jin on his lap. Both were sweaty,sticky and breathing heavily. They smiled at each other and kissed passionately.

"So...are we like...a thing now?"

"Yeah,we are."

"I love you Namjoon."

Jin looked Namjoon in the eyes showing he was being serious and senciere.

"I love you too my beautiful princess."

______
Aaand that's a wrap on this crappy smut,I hope you enjoyed it because this was just pure trash:')
I tried making it cute and dirty at the same time but I think I might have failed ya'll. If I did bad then I promise I'll get better. Hopefully.

I'm not gonna ask for vote or comment because honestly I really don't deserve it. But for those who read this mess and still vote for this story,thank you guys so so much because I really don't deserve it❤ UwU I purple ya'll!💜