12

**so,I am typing this from a computer so its difficult to make words bold or stuff like that. What I'm trying to say is that the quality of this chapter is gonna be crappy,sowwy.**

A few days has passed,Namjoon has acted the least bit softer to Jin. He was okay with it,it wasn't all bad. 

Namjoon was in his studio figuring out how the heck was he going to compose the song he was making. As a secret underground rapper,it was difficult for him to make his latest song successful. He wasn't all good at singing and he needed a good voice. But where was he going to find it?

"Its gon' get you in trouble~ ooh ooh- ARGH! who am I kidding I can't do this crap!"

Namjoon hadn't notice Jin behind him standing in the door way. Jin decided to help with  joon's frustration over the song,and so he began to sing.

"Its gon' get you in trouble~ ooh ooh~ Its gon' get you in trouble~ ooh ooh~"

Namjoon was startled but he actually liked the sound of Jin's voice. Both boys began to duet and they're voices melted together and flowed through the whole song. Namjoon smiled and finally was able to finish his song.

"wow Jin. I never knew you had such a good voice."

Jin's smile faded remembering why Namjoon knew so little of him.

"well you would've known if you had actually payed attention and decided to know me better than if you kept judging me."

Namjoon looked at his hands in shame knowing Jin was right. He fucked up so many times with Jin. He wondered how or why he was so cruel. Was he really disgusted of Jin? Or was he crushing on him as well but he never wanted to allow it?

Namjoon picked his head up and looked at Jin. He looked him from head to toe. Damn,he looked so good in his skirt,and his hoodie suited his body perfectly,it was really cute too. Namjoon smirked and walked closer to Jin. Jin felt his face starting to heat up,Namjoon looked so sexy in every way. Especially how his perfectly crafted lips curved into that cheeky smirk.

"Namjoon what are yo-"

"shh,I want to show you how much I love you. How much I really need you."

Namjoon cupped Jin's left cheek and leaned close to his lips. Jin slightly shivered. The slightly older pressed his lips against the younger's lips. He put his hand on Jin's waist and pressed their bodies together. Both of them felt each other's heat,neither said a word or tried to break away from one another. 

Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and made the kiss deeper. Namjoon hummed into the kiss and licked Jin's bottom lip quickly adding his tongue with the chance he got. He squeezed Jin's thigh causing Jin to jump and wrap his legs around Namjoon's waist. He put Jin on his chair in the studio and pulled away-

**hehe,see ya!**