25

Jin went back to class and took his notes. He felt a bit better than he did before.

Namjoon smiled at Jin as he sneaked a kiss or two from him when the teacher wasn't looking. Jin smiled as he held his boyfriend's hand securely under the desk.

After a few minutes,class was over and they were headed to the next class,following the same routines until it was time for lunch.

The boys spent time chatting about what to do about Taehyung and the Jikook couple. They thought their relationship of three was working well but it took a huge turn and went haywire.

The rest of the day felt so strange without the group being all together and just laughing and talking pure stupidities together. Just what exactly was happening to their group?
__________________

Back home,Jin was fast asleep while Namjoon was on his phone watching small clips of Big Hero 6 since it's been a while since he watched that movie.

He received a message from an anonymous person and he was confused by that.

Y4z_uS43:
Hello Namjoon.

                                                     Nam_94k:
                                                 Who is this?

Y4z_uS43:
I don't need to explain that.

Let's talk about your little princess hm?

I bet you won't be with that waste of space when you find out what he has on the side.

Honey he will never be loyal. And maybe he was playing you all along.

You see,you don't need to waste your time on a bitch like that.

You have someone very special who would give you everything instead.

Everything and more.

                                                     Nam_94k:
                What the hell are you talking    
                 about?

Y4z_uS43:
Your little boyfriend Jin~

<Y4z_uS43 attached an image>

You see that? He was so busy flirting with a totally different guy that you didn't even notice.

So sad isn't it?

                                                     Nam_94k:
     What the hell is this? Who is he? Jin
     would never flirt with someone else.

Y4z_uS43:
The video says otherwise.

Look how they smile at each other and laugh off.

I heard him say something about leaving you pretty soon. But I sadly cut off the recording before that was heard.

You really need to break up with him. He is nothing but a liar.

But don't worry,I will always be here for you,Namjoonie~

<Y4z_uS43 sent a video>

Goodnight~

Namjoon looked at the video that showed his lover with whomever he was with. He didn't want to believe Jin was a liar. Jin never lied to him. He loved Jin and Jin loved him back,why would he ever do such a thing?

Namjoon started to have his doubts about the feminine boy that lied next to him. Could he be capable of something like that?
____________________

Jin noticed how Namjoon barely would say a word to him,or spare him a glance. Jin tried to hold Namjoon's hand,he denied,a kiss on the cheek,denied,a hug,denied,everything he tried was denied. He didn't know what was going on,and he wanted to talk to Namjoon and he'd be blown off.

'What's wrong with him today?' Jin thought to himself.

"Hey,Jimin?"

"Yes?" Jimin looked at his friend who seemed confused and worried. He wondered just what was Jin so concerned about.

"Has Namjoon talked to you?"

"Yeah,he has. Why?"

"He hasn't looked at me,let alone give me any attention. It's as if I've done something that bothered him. But I don't know what. I try to go through the day yesterday and nothing pops up."

"That's weird. He seemed fine to me. He hasn't mentioned anything about you though."

"Something doesn't feel right." Jin bit the inside of his cheek. Something told him that there was something off about Namjoon.

"Tell me about it. Taehyung hasn't even talked to me ever since the break up but...I guess I brought it on myself."

"You should've thought about your decisions chim. Look,right now,Taehyung is trying to move on from the fact that you don't have eyes for him like you do for Jungkook,so just give him time,he'll come around."

Jimin nodded sadly. He fucked up big time.

"Thanks Jin. I'm sure Namjoon is alright,but maybe he's just not in the mood right now. I'll let you know if he tells me anything that might have caused him to reject you."

Jin nodded but the pang of the word 'reject' hurt.

"That one hurt real bad chief."

"Sorry Jinnie."
_____________________

"What do you want?"

"I just need to talk."

"Not right now,I don't have time for this."

"Give me five minutes please. At least hear me out."

He thought for a brief moment before sighing. He gave up. He gave his time.

"Thank you."
____________________
5 minutes before...

"Make sure to bring him here in exactly 10 minutes. This plan has to work."

"Right,right. So exactly what are you gonna do?"

"Okay I'll stall him while you bring him here,tell him you need help,or anything,just make sure you send a message one minute before you arrive so my phone will vibrate and I'll get the signal to take action."

"I think I get it."

"Oh for Pete's sake just go!"