2

After arriving at school,Namjoon and his friends went their way into their classes. Namjoon luckily had his class with Jimin,but unfortunately,Jin was joining the same class.

Since Jin is basically new to the school,he had to be introduced. When the teacher announced Jin's family name,ooh's were followed as the students looked at Namjoon.

"Looks like someone has a relative!"

Namjoon,annoyed by the comment,he fired back to the student.

"Shut up Jae-butt,we aren't related!"

"Really Namjoon?!we all know he's you're...."

"STEPBROTHER!"

The whole class shouted in unison and it got on his nerves. Curse the stupid articles. His dad is a CEO and of course everyone would find out of the whole wedding shit.

The teacher silenced the students as Jin looked around and felt embarrassed for the whole attention people gave him. It annoyed him as well but unlike Namjoon...there's just enough patience in him. Well,depending on his mood.

Time skip to lunch**
It's lunch time and all the students went to the canteen to get their food. Joon and his friends got their lunch and instead of spending the lunch period in the canteen,they exited and went into the courtyard of the school.                       
                                                         Jin,of course followed...he was not about to stay in that room full of noisy people and boys to look at him with weird looks. It made him uncomfortable because those looks were mostly perverted. The girls found him strange and most boys found him cute. Jin just felt weird.

"Looks like we have company." Said Hoseok,who nodded towards Jin.

Namjoon looked over to Jin and he couldn't help but feel annoyed.

"What are you doing here?! I don't want your pink gay fluffiness all over me or my friends,go away!"

"Shut the fuck up for once,will ya'?!"

Jin sat down on a bench,making sure that the seat wasn't dirty and safe for him to sit on. The rest followed after Jin since they saw a chance of getting to know him better.

"Seems Joonie has a problem with being gay." Said Taehyung.

"I don't have a problem with being gay,I have a problem with an idiot named Jin."

"Suuure."

Namjoon realized that the only space left for him to sit,was beside the pink rat...was this a bad day?