1

It's the break of dawn and the beginning of a new year in school. Mrs.Kim knocked on Namjoon's door gently,hoping to wake up the 18 year old senior.

"Namjoon,sweetie...wake up,it's 6 a.m...you must get ready for school,breakfast is in a few minutes."

Namjoon stirred in his sleep and replied in a groggy voice.

"Alright eomma,I'm coming."

After that,Namjoon got up for his routine while his stepmom is making breakfast and his father is getting ready for work. And Jin....is picking out his outfit for school as well.

"Great...what will my friends say about Jin...they'll probably tease the crap out me and better yet,the whole school will talk about it. It's not Jin I'm worried about...it's me!....I'm so fucked."

Namjoon wishes for Jin to stay as far away from him as possible. And for that,he'll try to avoid him at all costs.

After a while of changing into his clothes,he went downstairs and immediately the smell of fresh cooked bacon hit his senses. His stomach growled as he was famished.

The whole family came down for breakfast. His stepmom(which he considers as his mother)and father were ready for work and Jin or the 'pink rat' (as Namjoon calls him)as well as himself,were ready for school.

After breakfast,Joon decided to wash the dishes and thanked his mother for the breakfast. His parents left and it was currently just himself and the pink rat.

He looked at Jin which was standing at the front door of their house,texting someone on his phone. He snarled at  the younger and rolled his eyes,seeing that he was wearing a white skirt with a pink oversized sweater. He mentally punched himself and mumbled:

"When did I sign up for this shit?"

Jin left the house without a word to Namjoon since Jin as well knows that they aren't exactly compatible.

Both boys met at the bus stop and a few minutes later,the bus arrived. As soon as they walked in,whistles were heard as the boys looked at Jin. Namjoon acted like he didn't know who Jin was and simply sat at the back of the bus with his friends. Jin took his seat and immediately had a boy speaking to him. Namjoon didn't really care though...after all...he's straight.

"Hey Joon...who's the kid?"

"I dunno."

"Woah,don't get upset,it was just a question."

Namjoon rolled his eyes to show he was annoyed.

"Just shut up Tae. Go talk to Jungkook."

"Pfft!someone's on their period."

Jungkook,Hoseok and yoongi broke out laughing as Jimin chuckled at his friends immaturity.

Namjoon however,wasn't pleased. He was mostly upset that he had to share the same school and almost half the same schedule as the pink rat.

"This is gonna be a long day."